❀ 43

'cause this love is a sure thing

"Dude, it's actually been so long since we all hung out together. I'm so fucking glad exam season is over," Minsu whined happily and lay her head on top of her boyfriend's shoulder.

"For real," Jiwoo agreed and ate another french fry. Dohyun was busy on his phone, a smile ghosting his lips.

"Get off your phone man," Minho said, slightly pushing him to get him out of his trance.
"Right...sorry."
Hwayoung met his eyes and quirked her eyebrow at him. He responded by mouthing the words "I'll tell you later."

"Sooo, what are the uni plans Hwa?" Minsu asked the girl, eyes glowing with excitement.
"Same as before. I'll move in with you guys in the summertime," she hummed.
"I'm so happy. Remember when we used to imagine us living together when we were in high school."
"Those were the best times," Jiwoo added on.

The girls reminisced on the past of how their dreams coincidentally came true.

"Wait- so are we going to ignore the twitter post?" Dohyun suddenly brought up and the whole group gasped in realization.
"Oh yeahhh," Minsu nodded. "Don't even read the comments girl. I know who you are as a friend since Canada and you cannot let that get to you."

"I know, I know," Hwayoung sighed as she banged her head on the table dramatically. "I just- it's hard not to listen to what people say even before they know who I am. How bad will the hate be when they do find out though?"

"So...you want to go public?" Minho asked as he gave the can of his cola to Minsu.
"I mean, if we really have to then I think I'm ready. It's not something I really want to happen but I would rather me and Hyuck announce it then to be exposed," she answered thoughtfully, lifting her head up.

It wasn't her ideal plan for their relationship to get exposed so soon but she knew she loved him very much and it wouldn't change because of others opinions.

"Anyways, enough about me," Hwayoung said. "How are y'all?"

The group chatted away since they hadn't seen each other for weeks. Dohyun occasionally slipped onto his phone and snickered at himself to which the others would question him. Of course, he just played it off.

"You're on my radar dude," Minsu quirked her eyebrow at him and looked away slowly.
"Ok ok. Fine. I'm talking to someone," he sighed.

"Is it the same chick that lives near Hwa?" Jiwoo questioned.
"No. Different person."
"Oh...that's weird. I thought you liked her a lot."
"My feelings changed. I don't know."

The girls gave each other a look, signalling that something was weird about how he said that.

"Well I totally get it but you've talked to like seven girls in the span of this year already and it's not even half finished," Minsu spoke up. "I understand that your old Australian girl leaving is sad, but going around and talking to more people knowing that you'll play them isn't right Dohyun."

"Ok I get it. I'm just going through the phase everyone goes through. Chillax a little. Minho, back me up," he laughed it off as everyone stayed silent. "Come on dude. Were you not the guy breaking everyones heart in high school?"