❀ 47

Seojun was tired.

Tired of retaking Hwayoungs photos for over an hour already. "Please tell me you like these," he pleaded, scrolling through the recent poses he captured of the girl.

"Cute!" she commented enthusiastically, meaning it was just exactly what she wanted. "Except..."

"Oh no."
"Joking. Sorry," Hwayoung grinned at him teasingly. "I like them a lot."
"Why didn't your boyfriend just take your pictures again?"

She walked over to her couch, taking her shoes off. "He's busy. Idol duties."
"Oh yeah," Seojun realized. "I keep forgetting that part."

She shrugged and lifted up her dog who was on the floor. "Hey Lilac," she cooed. "Don't tell Ma that I'm letting you on our sofa you furry little beast."

The dog barked back in reply, going to lick the girls makeup off. "Stay," she said sternly. Lilac did the total opposite. Instead, she hopped off the couch on her four little legs and ran around the living room too fast to catch up.

"Your dog hates you," Seojun pointed out.
"Shut up. She hangs out with my grandma more."
"Uh-huh."
"I'm serious!" Hwayoung rolled her eyes at him. "Lilac is always cooped up in her room or they take walks around the whole neighbourhood without me."

"So...she hates you."
"Yeah...I guess you're right," she admitted. It didn't really make her mad though because it made sense.

"Anyways," she sighed. "Let's stop talking about my sad relationship with my dog and instead get some food."

"That is the best plan you've ever made."

jo_young has posted

jo_young ft

jo_young ft. lilac

——

seojunnn thanks for the photo creds 😐
jo_young ofc xx

king_minho lilac finally got her spotlight
do_kim she deserved it from the start 😓

mimilee waittt the fit ate
na_bi she always eats tbh
jo_young ily both