prologue.

PROLOGUE

 "and god knows i'm not dying but i bleed out"-MY BLOOD, ellie golding

-MY BLOOD, ellie golding

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PERSONAL OPINION OF FOOTBALL, wether you take a strong disliking to the sport, or if you have devoted your lifetime to showing support to a specific club. but there is no denying the absolute thrill of watching the sport unfold in its action.

however, a key point of the sport is the history it creates, the winners of cups, the phenomenal talents the players hold, the first individual to achieve a specific thing during their time in the profession.

but what some people rarely discuss, are the bonds formed through the sport, the connections shared between people, in a close bond of friendship, inspiring them to realise that teamwork is everything in the present day.

rosaline rómeros - more commonly known as rosie - was lucky enough to be known as one of them individuals who formed some sort of bond upon the fields of the football pitches.

the blonde was always destined for the profession, ever since her toddler years, her family being such a proud fútbol family, were positive the love of the sport would be passed down to young rosie, however the talent the girl received, shocked the rómeros family.

for years the girl played in a football academy, building up the gift the girl was given, awaiting for the day to be scouted for a professional team. but when the rómeros family received a call, notifying the family that their abuela, valeria, had taken ill, the family spent no time but relocating down to the south of españa. tenerife.

during her move down to the south, rosaline realised that there was more in life to the sport, and loathed herself for wasting time practicing her skills rather than spending time with those who loved her. and for that, the girl abandoned any connection to the sport, even if that meant cutting all ties with her close companions, even if that meant breaking simple promises made.

pablo gavira - more commonly known as gavi - was utterly amazing at the sport, the gift he was provided with was undeniably fantastic. and he was nothing short of grateful for that talent. although, another reason he was grateful for the talent was the companions he made along his journey to success, from such a young age, to his current position in life.

the brunettes closet companion in his younger years was infact rosaline romerós, and he was the particular individual who gave rosaline the now well known nickname of 'rosie'

the two were inseparable during their childhood, growing up together whilst playing the sport they adored was nothing but bliss. but when rosie had to leave to move down to the south, the boys life was shattered into pieces, each day awaiting for a promised call, that never came.

so when the boy revived a call offering him the position of being a member of the barcelona academy, he prayed that the girl would also be attending. however after finding out she had turned down the opportunity, the boy swore never to put any effort into the girl ever again.

however, that's easier said then done.