||8 - Last chapter||

•Aniyah's outfit on top(cheer outfit)

...New Day...

Sharpay, Aniyah and Ryan walk down the hall.

Troy & Gabriella: (singing) ...that we can't reach, if we're trying

Sharpay: (singing lightly as Ryan bops his head) ...slide and ride that rhythm, bop bop bop, bop to the-

Sharpay stops abruptly, holding her hands out. Sharpay and Ryan even Aniyah lean to the side to hear better. Sharpay gasps.

Troy: (singing) Yeah we're breaking free

Gabriella: (singing) Oooh!...

Ryan: Wow... (with a worried smile)

Aniyah: They sound good. ( Aniyah didn't know what to say, cause Troy sounds amazing)

Troy: (singing) ... Can you feel it building? Like a wave, the ocean just can't control...

Sharpay scoffs and walks to the window of the music room door. She sees Troy and Gabriella practicing with Kelsi. She looks shocked

Gabriella: (singing) Connected by a feelin', ooh, in our very souls

Sharpay: We have to do something.

Sharpay walks back to Ryan.

Sharpay: (as they walk down the hallway) Okay, our callbacks are on Thursday, and the basketball game and scholastic decathlon are on Friday. too bad all these events weren't happening on the same day... at the same time.

Ryan looks puzzled.

Ryan: Well, that wouldn't work out because then Troy and Gabriella wouldn't be able to make the...

Sharpay lifts her brow at him.

Ryan: I'm proud to call you my sister.

Sharpay: I know.

Sharpay looks to see no Aniyah but she  saunters off and Ryan follows.  Aniyah been left the twins, before they made their little plan goes to find Chad and the boys.

...In theater...

Kelsi sits at the theater as Ryan and Sharpay walk by with Ms. Darbus, chattering.

Ms. Darbus: So, if you're telling me as co-presidents of the drama club that changing the callbacks would be what's best for our theater program, then I might agree with you.

Ms. Darbus and Sharpay share a look. Ms. Darbus walks off and Sharpay puts a hand on her hip. She sighs and looks pleased.

Ryan: Is that a yes?

Sharpay winks dramatically and Ryan follows her away.

Sharpay: (singing) Bop, bop, bop, bop to the top, and wipe away your inhibitions. Stomp, stomp, stomp, do the romp, and strut your stuff. Bop, bop bop, straight to the top, going for the glory

Kelsi wears a dull expression as she places her pencil on the piano.

...Hallways...

A message on the callbacks sheet reads "Callback auditions rescheduled to Friday beginning at 3:30 PM". Kelsi reads it as Troy and Gabriella walk past with their friends.

Chad:... No problem at all. It was crazy man.

Troy has Aniyah on next to him and as a arm around her shoulders. Aniyah reads the sign up sheet.

Aniyah: Callbacks on Friday at 3:30 pm...

Troy: Callbacks at the same time as the game?

Gabriella: And the scholastic decathalon.