Chapter 10

At night we went back home and as we got in Pierre started kissing my neck, I led him to his bedroom and he throw me to his bed "Sure?" He asked me for my permission and I just nodded he took off my sweater and he started kissing my full body then I took off my bra. He started kissing my chest and I was moaned "Pierre" he came to my face and he started kissing me passionately, I took off his pants and his underwear and I grabbed his dick and I started playing and Pierre was moaned he stopped kissing me "Fuck babe..." when I stopped Pierre took off my pants and my underwear and he started kissing my genital organ "Pierre" I screamed and he was faster and faster "FUCK" his tongue came into me, I was so wet and I started moaned "I want you" I said as he was faster then I felt that I cum "FUCK! That feels soo good!" As he stopped he came into me with his fingers and he started kissing me passionately "I want you" I said as I broke the kiss "I love you" he said and then I understood that he wants to have love and not just sex. He came out with his fingers and he he came into me with his dick "Pierre... FUCK!" I said as he was moving faster and faster. He was kissing my neck passionately and I just hope I don't have any mark on my neck. I pushed him to came out and he lied down and I was in the top of him. I grabbed his dick and I put it into me and I started jumping "Babe.. you become better every time" he said and we both were moaned. I leaned to him and I started kissing him passionately. He cum into me and I felt it. It feels so good and Pierre didn't made a movement to came out.

The door opened and I stood up from him and I took on the bed sheets "PIERRE?" I saw Kika looking at us. Pierre was naked and he put his sheet to his dick "Kika?" He asked nervously "What are you doing? You cheat on me with HER?" As she said her he pointed at me and she said ironically "Nicole is the love of my life! The biggest mistake of my life was breaking up with her when I bought a diamond ring and I wanted to propose on her the next week! I love her and I want her to my life! But because of your brother everything are shit! I need Nicole to my life!" I stood up with the sheet but Pierre grabbed me back and I sat and he mouthed me "My dick" I giggled a bit and then Kika came and slapped me Pierre stood up with the sheet on his dick and he grabbed by the wrist "DO NOT TOUCH HER AGAIN! I SWEAR TO THE GOD I'LL KILL YOU! NOW LEAVE MY HOUSE!" Pierre said really mad and then he hugged me and he placed his hand to my cheek were Kika slapped me "I'm here babe" he kissed my forehead. Kika went to the wardrobe and she started making her stuff to leave. Pierre helped me to change and then Kika came to the room and she took something stuff she had there "We are not done yet!" Kika said threatening me and she left "Fuck" I said and Pierre hugged me "Nothing is going to happen! she had the video to her phone and we can make a complaint that she has a video of you to the police station of Milano" Pierre said wanting to calm me "I want to speak with her" I said and I ran to the door I saw her in front of the elevator "Kika please!" "What do you want Nicole?" She asked with tears to her eyes "Shit" I hugged her but she pulled me away "I don't want anything for you! You destroyed my life! Pierre cheat on me with you and now I'm breaking up with the the man I loved the most to my life!" "I love Pierre Kika as no one else woman would ever love! He means so much to me and we both know that! Pierre loves me so much... I wasn't sure about that but now I can see that! I want him to be happy and that's why I am by his side!" Kika gave me a small smile "I know that Nicole and I wanted to break up with him because I'm not as bitch as you think! But what if you find a woman fucked by your boyfriend to your bed that he used to fuck you? Maybe not fucked but making love?" "Pierre was made love with me there before you, you know that?" She nodded with a smile "I know that... But it feels weird" she gave me her phone "The code is 2003, open the phone and delete the video. There is a file named NicoleHamilton you can delete the video and I'm sorry for using it. And I'm sorry for my brother" I took the phone "Thank you" I opened the phone and I deleted the video "Here you are" I gave her phone back "Where are you going?" I asked her as the elevator door opened "To Spain.. Make him happy.. I know you can!" She hugged me and she went to the elevator. I went back to apartment and I closed the door behind "I was ready to come and see who kill who!" He said and he kissed me "Everything is fine and the video has deleted!"