Chapter 12

We spend the next days together having fun! We had amazing nights together and Pierre was better day by day! I love him and I'm happy that we are back again together! He is my other half. Pierre came with me to Boston for a few days until we'll go to New York for Christmas!

"I am going to my university!" I said and I kissed him "What lesson?" "Defensive!" He kissed me once again "Great! Bye!" "Bye Papito!" I went to the university and I attended to the lesson thinking of Pierre and how amazing he is!

After my lesson I went back home "Papito! I'm home!" I said going in and placed my keys to the entrance furniture "Babe!" Pierre said he came to me and he kissed me "I ordered sushi!" He said going to the kitchen "I was so sure that you were to ordered!" I went to the kitchen "I am going to change and then I'm coming!" I gave him a kiss and I went to the bedroom. I changed into a beige cabana pants and a white top and then I went downstairs "I'm so hungry!" I said and I started eating "I love you" Pierre said looking at me, I looked at him "I love you too" We ate together, then we sat on the couch and we started cuddling together "Shall we watch a movie?" Pierre asked me and he kissed my hair "I have read about my university babe I'm so sorry" I said and I sighed "It's okay babe! I'm waiting for the moment that I'll tell my wife is a Sports Law Lawyer! Wow!" He kissed me "Wife?" He smiled "I told you! One day!" I stood up, I went to my desk in the bedroom and I started studying. A few hours later Pierre came to my room "Sorry for interrupting! I bring you coffee!" He let a cup of Coffee to my desk, I turned and I kissed him "Thank you" "If you need any help call me! Okay?" I nodded, he grabbed me from my neck and he kissed my hair "I'm leaving!" Pierre said and he left. I keep reading and I can tell that it's soo exhausting!

A few hours later it was night outside and I wanted to have a break but then I remembered what Pierre said "My wife is a law sports lawyer" and I sat back keep reading. When I started he sleepy Pierre came to the room "Babe the time is 01.00 and I haven't watch you all day!" I stood up and I hugged him "I'm sorry, I want to be perfect!" Pierre giggled and he kissed me "You are the most perfect woman in the world! That's why I love you! You are perfect! You are kind, generous, smart, loving! You have everything!" I smiled at him "Well to be honest you too" he raised his eyebrow "Now the sleep is talking! Let's sleep babe!" I nodded and I changed into my pyjamas, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I lay to the bed next to Pierre "Happy?" He asked me, I turned to him and I nodded "Come here!" He took my neck and he placed me head to his chest "Sleep well!" He kissed my hair "Tomorrow I have university class at 11.00" "Then sleep because you'll be tired!"

2 weeks later
The next days were the same I was reading the whole day. I'm reading again and Pierre came in "Nicole what in the fuck is wrong with you? What is that? Okay this is your dream but you have to stop reading too much! That's not normal! That's why I wanted us to break up! I knew that if I was moving to Boston this was going to happen! You don't care about yourself and you start to have problems with your mental health!" He said yelling at me, it was too much because that's not him, I stood up, I went to him and I started crying "What? That's my dream! I know it's too much but you just told me that the fact that I'm studying too much would be the reason to break with me!" He laughed ironically "Yes! Start crying as you do all the time! Yeah!" I tried to stop but I'm not crying because I'm sad I'm crying because I'm angry at him "Fuck you Pierre! You know that I'm crying when I'm angry!" I went to the desk and I threw my books down "That's the reason we argue? Fuck it! I prefer to not study but be with you!" I said so mad "Nicole...-" "And now you'll say that you didn't mean anything you told me and let's forget it! No Pierre! I didn't ready that much! But when you told me that you waiting for the moment to tell my wife is a sports law lawyer I was so happy and I wanted to make you proud!" Pierre calmed and smiled "That's why you were trying so hard?" I nodded with a smile "Come here idiot" he came to me and he hugged me "I'm sorry for yelling at you" "Our first argument since 3 months ago" Pierre giggled "I hope the last!" "With a Hamilton? No!"