Chapter 11

Pierre smiled at me "So, everything is fine! Oh my god!" He grabbed me to his lap and he gave me a passionate kiss "I love you" I said looking at his eyes "I love you too Nicole" he said and he took away some hair of my face "I can't believe that everything is fine and we can live together without being afraid!" He said really happy that everything came to an end, "I know Pierre! Everything is fine and now we can start together again better and without fear of her! Actually, she is a nice girl!" Pierre looked at me with his eyebrow raised "She was threatening you!" He said with a serious tone "But she understood that we love each other so much!" I said and he kissed me "You always find ways to be good with people! Don't you?" I nodded and I get out of his lap and I went to the kitchen "I want to have dinner!" I said and I opened the fridge "Ha! You have noodles!" Pierre nodded giggling "Your favourite!" He said and I took off the fridge our favourite flavours "Let's have noddles!" I took the noodles to the microwave and I was waiting to be ready, when they god ready Pierre took out two beers from the fridge and we sat to the kitchen island "Do you want glass?" I nodded and he gave me a glass and he took for himself "I'm so hungry" I said started eating. We had dinner together and then we decided to watch a movie.

December (Thailand)
"Our dream become reality" Pierre said as we were sitting hugging to the hammock of our bungalow with view at the sea he gave a kiss to my hair "After two years... I'm so much in love with this place!" I said and Pierre smiled "You are right it's really beautiful" I could feel his eyes to me I turned and I watched him starring at me "Hey!" I said and I punched friendly his chest "I am in love with this view!" He said and he kissed me I left my head laying to his chest and I was watching the view again "At night I have a surprise for you and I hope you like it!" He kissed my hair once again and I turned to him "What kind of surprise Mister Gasly?" He giggled "One surprise that you'll love for sure!" He said and he kissed me "You're amazing" I said softly making circles with my finger to his chest "I love you" he said with a smile "I love you too" I said and I kissed his chest.

I wore a white summer dress -in the middle of December! But we are in Thailand!- and white sandals I went to the living room and I saw Pierre to his phone I went from his back and I kissed his neck "Likes to the Instagram?" I asked he turned to me giggling "Liked by Pierre Gasly! Wow! You look wow!" He said and he kissed me he stood up and I watched him wearing a blue shirt and white shorts "You look handsome too!" I said and I gave him a kiss to his cheek "Ready?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we started walking outside "You won't take a bag?" He asked me as he saw that I have only my phone to my hand I nodded "Okay, do you want me to take your phone to my pocket?" I gave him my phone "Yeah sure" he took my phone to his pocket and we started walking to the mystery location "Babe? Where are we going?" I asked him as we arrived to the beach "First of all be careful we are to the sand!" He said and he squeezed my hand "And we are here!" I saw a romantic decoration to a table "Dinner for two!" He said and he gently helped me sitting to the chair "Thank you!" He went to his seat "You like it?" He asked me looking at the view "It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks!" I said and I kissed him "We have to come here for out honeymoon!" He said, I looked at him and I giggled "I'm not joking!" And he took my hand "For now, we are a couple!" I raised my eyebrow, he stood up and he knelt in front of me "Nicole, I was so much in love with you from the first time I met you! I wanted you forever mine! So,-" he took out a small box from his pocket, he opened it and I saw a ring "That's not a wedding proposal! Yet! But I told you that I want you for my girlfriend and I promise that one day I'll marry you and we'll have a family together!" He said and he placed the ring to my finger. From the shock I couldn't react and I just hugged him crying "Hey babe! Don't cry!" He said stroking by back and laughing "I love you" I said as I broke the hug and I was trying to stop crying he kissed me "I love you too" he kissed my hand and he sat back to his chair "Did you like the ring?" I took a look to the ring "It's absolutely beautiful!" "I'm glad you like it! Lewis helped a bit!" I giggled "Of course! Brother's help!" "And blessing! He is so happy about us!" I smiled at him. Lewis is so nice to us and he wants us to be together! I couldn't be more proud of my brother!

We had dinner together discussing for a lot of things.
"Do you want to talk about the miscarriage?" Pierre asked me and I sighed "No please... It was terrible!" I said and I looked down "I'm sorry I didn't mean that..." he said and he squeezed my hand I looked at him "It's okay! I will love either way!"

The next day we went to the beach "Ready?" Pierre asked me and before I could asked for what he grabbed me and he run to the water "PIERRE!" I said and he throw me to the water as I stood up I grabbed his leg and he came to me "I fucking love you!" He said screaming and I answered screaming as well "I fucking love you too!"