Chapter 18

I started crying and Kika hugged me "Let him talk! You don't know what actually happened between him and that girl! Pierre loves you more than anything else! You would have a child together!" I looked at her "I love him Kika but I can forget what he did to me" I tried to wipe my tears "I know that you can and I understand you! For me it was different! Pierre was cheating on me with a girl that he was so much in love and I really believe that!" I smiled a bit, she give me advices and her ex boyfriend was cheating on her with me and now he is my ex boyfriend! "He'll come to go to the doctor's but I need some time to think! I can't forget what he did! Fortunately, he didn't come to the apartment knocking on the door and begging me to open! He would come in Monaco only for the appointment and then he would go back to Paris!" Kika smiled "Pierre can do everything for you! Because he loves you! You are his only love!"

|||

I changed into a black ribbed short dress and I wore sneakers, I was waiting for Pierre to come and pick me. The door knocked, I stood up from the sofa and I walked there to open "Hi" I said with a small smile "Hey!" Pierre said "Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded, I grabbed my back, my phone was to my hand and my keys from the entrance furniture "Let's go" I closed and locked the door and we started walking down, Pierre looked at me "Do you want after the appointment go for coffee and talk?" I sighed "Not yet" Pierre sighed "Okay my love" I smiled a bit and we went to the elevator, non of us spoke, I liked that silence! When the elevator arrived we went out and we started walking to the entrance "Hey guys" Lewis said as he watched us, he hugged me "You good little?" I looked at him "We are going to the appointment!" Lewis kissed my forehead "I think that you have a boy!" He said and I giggled "How do you know that?" "I know my little sis" I liked at Pierre that he was looking down and then back to Lewis "We have to go" Lewis kissed my cheek "Call me if something is wrong!" I nodded and we left with Pierre for his car "Let me help you" he opened the door for me and I sat, Pierre came and sat to the driver's seat "Ready?" He asked me and I nodded. Pierre drove to my doctor, the road was in silence "Pierre" I said and I looked at him "What happened my love?" I sighed "Can you tell me her name?" Pierre sighed "Don't do that to yourself Nicole! You are pregnant!" I started being mad at him "No tell me Pierre!" I said with voice raised "Okay you won! Her name was Nicole" I looked at him and I laughed ironically "You fucking joke!" "No! I swear!" I sighed "I don't want to know anything more about that right now!" I sighed and Pierre keep driving.

|||

We arrived to the doctor's and fortunately as we arrived it was our turn, we walked inside his office "Hello Nicole! And you are Pierre Gasly, right?" They shake hands "Yes I am! Nice to meet you" "Mice to meet you too! Sit down!" Both Pierre and I sat to the two chairs "So, Nicole how's the pregnancy going?" I sighed "They baby kicks sometimes, especially in the night! And it's an amazing feeling! I have morning sickness and I hate it but I try to be patient! I take my vitamins and this happy for my sugar!" The doctor looked at my papers "Well, I see that maybe is possible to see the gender! Wow! Let's go!" I really like my doctor! His name is Tom and he is from Birmingham as well! His mother is also a gynaecologist but she is in Birmingham.

I sat on the bed and the doctor started the exam "You want to put the gender to an envelope so you'll have a gender reveal party?" The doctor asked and I nodded "Yeah we want that!" He started looking with the machine my belly "Well here he or she is! Mhm..." I looked at Pierre he smiled at the TV where we watch our baby I smiled and I looked back as well "Aha! Okay I'm sure! Yeah don't worry! I think that his or her heart beat is going well!" He looked us "I say he or she because you told me you'll have a gender reveal party!" I nodded and the doctor looked back at the TV "Oh that's cute!" Pierre said with a smile "I think that everything is fine with her or him!" She looked at me "Any questions?" He asked me "I'm fine!" He looked at Pierre "The dad?" "How many weeks is she?" "21!" He nodded "Okay nothing else" he gave me a paper and I took off the gel from my belly. I went down my dress and we walked to the office, doctor wrote to note paper something and he put it to a small envelope "Here it is!" He gave me the envelope "This is the gender of your baby!" I smiled "Thank you doctor!"

|||

Pierre started driving back to my apartment "I didn't know that we would find the gender so early!" Pierre said and I looked at him, I giggled "That's why you told that the gender reveal party is in a month!" Pierre nodded "I thought that we would find the gender later! But wow!" I looked back at the rode "The girls will taken care of the party don't worry!" He squeezed my hand "I'm so excited!" I grabbed my hand back "Sorry" he said and he placed his hand on the steering wheel. I miss him I know but he hurt so much...