Adhoori armaan

Hello dear readers😊

Second chappy ke liye taiyaar ho? So here we go.......iss wale chappy kuch puraane raas bhi khulne waali hai😉

So enjoyyyy💗
*******************

Anaya and Radhika were in Radhika's room and Anaya was giving an awkward smile to Radhika.

Radhika: Yeh lo bacha.....yeh pehen lo.....jab meine tumhein yaha rukne ke liye bola tha....tabhi ek female servant se kehkar tumhare kapdon ka bhi intezaam kar liya tha.

Anaya (hesitantly): Woh aunty....mein.....mein apne iss dress mein bhi comfortable hoon.

Radhika (concerned): Arey iss dress mein tum kesi soegi? Kyun yeh wale kapde ache nahi lage kya......kya tum ese kapde nahi pehenti? Agar esi ba-

She was cut off by Ishaan who barged into her room and hung his hands across Anaya's shoulder.

Ishaan (casually): Arey nahi maa....yeh toh ese kapde roz pehenti hai.....yeh aap jesi samaj rahi hai vesi nahi hai....yeh koi sanskari bahu material thodi hai.

Anaya gave him a tight lipped smile and stepped on his feet. A loud 'aah mumma' left his mouth as a few tears spilled out of his eyes due to the unwavering pain due to her pointed heels.

Anaya quickly morphed her shriek of giggles with a concerned look.

Anaya (in fake concern): Oh....kya yaar......lagi kya.....dhyaan rakhna chahiya tha na.....sambhaal ke (whispers) aur apni zubhaan bhi sambhal lo.

Ishaan glared her fiercly and she quickly looked away.

Radhika (smiling at them): Mein samjh gayi bacha.....tum pehli baar itne ladkon ke beech rah rahi hona....par fikar mat karna mein hoon yaha....toh tum araam se jaakar change karlo.

Hearing Radhika's sweet words, all the awkwardness washed off her soul and she nodded getting into the bathroom.

When she was fully inside, Radhika walked away taking Ishaan with her as well.

Her dress

Later, Radhika was busy arranging the dinner on the table along with the servants and Ishaan came running smelling the delicious aroma of the food followed by Sidharth

Later, Radhika was busy arranging the dinner on the table along with the servants and Ishaan came running smelling the delicious aroma of the food followed by Sidharth. Radhika also took a seat opposite them. Ishan quickly grabbed his seat and rubbed his hands seeing all the yummy food.

Sidharth (tauntingly): Muh se voh paani hata de......bhikari lag raha hai tu.....jisko saloon se khaana nahi mila.

Ishaan ignored his brother's comment and stretched his hand to take the tandoori chicken.