Shaadi ka Rishta

Hey guys😎

Here you go......the much awaited chappy is here infront of you......please drop in your precious comments and votes in love for our story😍😍

Enjoy😝

******************

Anaya and Ishaan were in the college right now and both were giving bored looks at their prpfessor.

Suddenly an idea popeed in Anaya's mind.

Anaya (murmering wickedly): Ab dikhaati hu na bachu ki Anaya se panga is not at all changa.

She smirked internally as the idea's execution played in her mind.

She quickly leaned forward and waited for the lady professor to pass by her side. As soon as the professer went past her side, she lightly grazed her palms across the young lady's waist and at an instant, her lecturing mouth came to a halt. She turned to see Anaya laying relaxed on her bench and Ishaan leaned in forward. She passed him a death glare but our poor Ishu was in his own world of fantasies about being able to command both his brothers when he becomes filthy rich.

After a few minutes, when the teacher again went past their bench, Anaya grabbed her waist for a micro second and the professor shouted her lungs out at this indecent behaviour of Ishaan who was now too leaning forward on his bench wherein Anya wisely leaned back as if she was the most innocent kid in the whole world till date.

Professor (shouting in a shrill pitch): Ishaan Malhotra......in my office right now.

The whole class trembled and Ishaan who was busy twriling his pen till then abruptly dropped his pen and sttood up with a jerk.

He was utterly confused on hearing the professor shouting out his name but one look at Anaya's smug face and everythibg made sense to him.

Ishaan (murmering): Oh meri mata rani.....ab iss daayan ne esa kya kardiya mere naam par ki yeh aadhi aatma wali professor mera naam chilla chillakar hungama kar rahi hai.....hey baba.....bacha lena apne is nanhe se baalak ko.

Anaya (smirking smugly whispered): Chal mere dost....ja jaakar aaj ki kota poori kar le!

Ishaan (glaringly): Iska badla toh mein lekar hi rahunga....yaad rakh le chimpanzee ki aulad.

Anaya (angrily): Kya bola re---

She was cut off by their profosser's another scream.

Professor (glaring Ishaan): Mr. Ishaan Malhotra agle 5 minute mein aap mere office mein nahi dikhe toh kal se college mein bhi mat dikhna.

Saying that the professoer went out furiously as the bell rand indicating the end of the period and a poor Ishaan was seen running behind her to make it to the staff room within the next 5 minutes.

After some time, in the staffroom.

Profesor (sternly): Jhoot bolna band karo Ishaan......tum jitne seedhe ho yeh toh mein bahut ache se jaante hoon.....toh joh kiya hai usko tukraane ka koshish toh mat hi karo.

Ishaan (with puppy eyes): I swear ma'am....meine kuch nahi kiya....yeh sab Anaya ki planning hai....kal meine uspe ek chota sa prank kiya tha aur ese karkar woh apna badla le rahi hai......warna mein toh esa kabhi kar hi nhi saktha ma'am.

Just then Anaya entered the staffroom.

Anaya (at the doorstep): May i come in ma'am.

Professor looked at Anaya with glaring eyes but still let her in.

Professor (strictly): Come in Anaha.

Anaya (politely):Ma'am aapne sab ki records submit karwaane bola tha......toh meine sabki collect kar li hai.....aur jin logon ne nahi submit kiye, unke naam iss paper par likh diya hai.