Sasumaa

Hey guys😇😇

Umeed karta hoon ki aab sab theek honge......apne apne gharon mein khush honge ....aur aapki Khushi badhaane ke liye mein bhi agayi hoon.....insta mein follow Karo mere pyaare readers😚😚😚.....so I could talk with you more frequently rather than these bachi kuchi comments we share in the comment box......mera comment karne waali ko hurt karne ka koi iraada nahi hein🤗🤗....but insta seems to be more convenient😇😇 .....and I also I have started this account on insta just to interact with you guys on your own demands😊.....ab agar kisi ko usme interest nahi Hain toh I would just delete that account🥺

Enjoy reading🩷
*****************

The morning came in with a whole new chaos along with the glistening rays of sunny hope.

Reyansh stirred on his side and felt his wife literally wrapped around him like a panda.

She felt so squishy against his firm chest as her hollow breaths fanned his toned skin.

His hands slowly crept out of her hold and palmed her forehead to have a content smile as the fever had subsided over the night.

He glanced precisely at her face on how serene it looked without any care of the world. Involuntarily his hands stroked her plump cheeks and he feathered her forehead with a gentle kiss.

His peaceful time was disrupted by a knock on the door. Uncoiling himself from her, he moved out of bed only for Anaya to groan to have lost her searing warmth.

Reyansh unlocked the door and found Sid and Ishaan at the door. They barged in and saw Anaya sleeping like a cute baby cuddling her own self.

Sid was quick enough to pace to her and checked her temperature and was relieved to find it had lowered.

Ishaan was still standing frozen at his spot at his brother's threatening glare.

Reyansh quickly held his collar and barked at him so loudly that Anaya jerked out from her sleep.

Reyansh (shouting): Aaj ke baad tumhein dobara koi zimmedari nahi dunga.......itna bachpana bhi theek nahi hai Ishaan Malhotra.....and I will make sure you learn your lesson the harder way. Next month tera college khatam hone waala hai na......toh uske baad tum seedha hamare office join karoge.....and I don't want any objections from your side.....samaj aaya.

Ishaan (looking down): Ji Bhai......ab se esa nahi hoga.

Reyansh (furiously): Right.....ab esa kabhi nahi hoga.....kyunki iske baad tumhare haath mein koi responsibility mein dunga hi nahi......pehle yeh bachpana side mein rakh kar at least ek baar ke liye mature ban ja. Tab dekh lunga ki tu Malhotra empire handle karne ke kaabil hai ya nahi.

Ishaan (guilty): Sorry Bhai.....mujhe patah hi nahi chala kab yeh musibat ghar se nikal padi......mujhe patah hi nahi tha ki yeh ese hi chal padegi.

Reyansh (sternly): Toh isliye kaha tha tumse ki uska dhyaan rakh....itna toh tu bhi samjhata hai na ki Teri dost ek chalti phirti aafat hai....toh tujhe hi satark rehna tha

Anaya (in hoarse voice): Kya aafat musibat laga rakha hai.....mein abhi beemar hoon.....is wakt toh mujhse pyaar se baat karo...

Ishaan glared at her and Anaya started looking here and there in nervousness.

Sidharth (calmly): Ab voh sab chodo...Jo hua so hua......ab aage ka kya karna hai yeh socho.....kyunki maa ghar aa gayi hai.

Reyansh and Anaya widened their eyes in utter shock not believing his words.

Reyansh (confused): What? Maa ghar wapas aagayi.....kab? Kal hi toh maa se baat hui thi meri.....lekin unhone toh mujhse kuch nahi kaha.

Sidharth (sighing): Kal raat hi agayi thi yaar....jab mein ghar lauta toh is mandbhudhi ne sab golmaal karke rakh hua tha (pointing at Ishaan)