Reyansh ka faisla

Hey guys 😊

As you all wanted another update real quick......here i am with the next part of this story 💋💋Since i am fulfilling all your wishes you too should shower all your love and support for this story in the form of votes and comments😉😉 Pretty please.....vote aur comment kardona jaldi se😇

Enjoy reading💓💓                   ******************

Enjoy reading💓💓
                   ******************

At Malhotra Mansion

Night fell upon the flocks of the town and darkness crept up in the clear sky.

Siddharth and Reyansh were back at home and the secen infront of them was not at all pleasing.

They saw Ishaan banging the door of Radika's room but she was constantly telling him to go away and leave her alone for some time.

Reyansh (worriedly): Ishu maa kyun andar baiti hai? Unki tabiyat theek nahi hai kya?

Ishaan (tensed): Mujhe nahi patah bhai......jab se maa ghar wapas aayi hai tab se andar hi baiti hai.....jab aayi thi toh maine tab bhi poocha tha par maa ne mujhe kuch nahi kaha aur seedha room mein jaakar bait gayi.

Reyansh (angrily): Kaha gayi thi maa?

Sidharth (tensedly): Bata Ishu kaha gayi thi maa? Pakka waha hi kuch gadbad huyi hogi.

Ishaan (nervously): Mujhe nahi patah bhai ......maa ne toh bas itna kaha tha ki bhai ke liye shaadi ka rishta lekar jaa rahi hoon.

Sidharth (frustratedly): What? Kis ke liye?

Ishaan (worriedly): Mujhe nahi patah bhai....maa ne kuch saaf saaf nahi bataya.....voh bahut excited thi jaane ke liye ki jaldi mein thi.

Reyansh (knocking the door firmly): Maa mein hoon......aap jaldi se darwaaza khol do varna mein todkar andar aa jaunga.

Still there was no response from the other side. Reyansh angrily was going to punch the door and break it open but just at that moment the door opened and Radhika came out.

Her eyes looked puffy and red which was a clear indication that she had been crying for hours.

Reyansh (angrily shouts): Ishaan tu hamein pehle nahi bula saktha tha.....maa ki haalath toh dekh.

Saying that he hugged Radhika and so did the other boys.

Later they three escorted Radhika to the couch and shouted for a servant to bring a glass of water.

Making her drink a glass of water, everybody looked at her expectantly to narrate what had happened and they could pull off the root cause of their mother's misery.

Radhika (calmly smiling): Mein theek hoon......tum log chinta mat karo.....aur Sid aur Rey jaldi jaakar change karo phir saath mein dinner karenge.

Saying that she was going to stand up but Reyansh held her hands firmly not to hurt her but to prevent her from going away avoiding their questions.