He forced her

AFTER A WHILE

(Jieun and her dad sitting on couch discuss something but suddenly Y/n came while shouting)

Y/n: UNNIE UNNIE

Jieun: yeah what happened dear

Y/n: stop your fucking acting *gritted teeth* you're going to marry Taehyung

Sungwo: oh so you know about oh good *smirked*

Y/n: JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH-

Jieun: *grabbed her hair* YOU BITCH low your voice you're talking with my dad

Y/n: *jerked her hand* why Jieun why I trust you I consider you as my own sister after mom I believe in you I tell you whole thing that I love him I fucking love him how could you do this with me *glared her with red teary eyes* don't you love me

Jieun: *laughed like a psycho* you really think that oh Y/n so sad he is mine just understand this word and your love find some one else because do you know how smooth he is just fucking hot it's really tasty to get pleasure from him-

(before she say further Y/n slapped her)

Y/n: you're just FUCKING WHORE *tears fall down from her eyes*

Sungwo: be in your limits-

Y/n: JUST SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH I completed my STUDY so MR SUNGWO HANDLE ME ALL AUTHORITIES by TOMORROW or else the consequences is worst than your thoughts *dangerous voice* and you Jieun he is mine I will get him by hook or cook just wait *then she left*

(then Y/n left the country the day before Jieun's wedding, she come back after one year and become a powerful mafia Queen she was also not present in there wedding Taehyung tried to contact her but suddenly she disappeared he wanted to tell her truth that forget him he was also doing this marriage because of his dad but it was too late she already left and suho he never left her side )

....BACK TO THE PRESENT....

TAEHYUNG POV

(I was sitting with Jieun she is out of danger but we lost our first child because of Y/n I couldn't believe how she could do this she isn't human her fault is that she is my wife *tear left* I lost my child just because of you Y/n I hate you I will never forgive you but suddenly door open with Loud thud I flinched and Jieun woke up but after saw the person I wanted to kill her right there)

Jieun: Y-Y/n

Taehyung: What are you doing here get out from here *cold and angry tone*

Suho: she didn't come to meet you she is here to meet with her so shut your mouth *cold tone*

Taehyung: SU-

Sungwo: why you here just get out Y/n you are curse see what I told you your born is a burden today is the same day my love my seonim (Y/n's mom) left me and today because of you my daughter lost her child.

Y/n: *stare him with blank eyes* Jieun I come here only warn you now your life is in my hand and you Sungwo don't dare to tell my mom's pure name from you filthy mouth

(She glanced at Taehyung and her heart dropped in her stomach after saw the hate in his eyes for her she blinked her eyes to control her tears and left from there)

Jieun: see Taehyung she will kill me she threat me infront of you and dad she will surely kill me *cried*

Taehyung: *hugged her and patted her back* shh nothing will happen to you I'm here for you