A "Normal" Day

The woman in the picture is what Oksana looks like.
Oksana Pov

I was out with my 6 year old daughter Lynn-san when we stopped for a news report.
"Attention this is not a warning. Their is something out their that takes the form of the first voice they hear at night. If you are a woman it will refer to itself as "Mommy" if you are a male it will refer to itself as "Daddy" or "Papa". Make sure to lock your doors and windows, barricade your house and hide. DO NOT GO INTO THE BASEMENT OR ATTIC THAT IS WHERE "IT" WILL BE. I REPEAT DO. NOT. GO. IN THE BASEMENT OR ATTIC. We will let you know as soon as we get more information. Any thing will be helpful in catching this Monster. That is all thank you."

I got shivers down my spine. "Mommy what did the person on the TV mean by "Monster"? Lynn-san asked. "I don't know hun. But for now I want you to call me mama or mom when referring to me I don't want to get mixed up with the Monster." "OK mama!"

Oksana and Lynn-san headed home.

4 hours go by

"LYNN-SAN TIME FOR DINNER! DONT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS!" "Coming mama!"

I walked to the door to make sure it was locked and to my shock it was left open..
I quickly shut and locked the door.
Lynn-san came downstairs
She sat down on the cushion in front of the Chabudai (a Chabudai is a Japanese table the image at the end of this chapter is what it looks like-narrator)
I then go and sit with her.
After Dinner
Nobody's Pov
Oksana and Lynn-san got ready for bed.
Oksana heard a knock at the door. When she looked out the peephole she saw nothing.
Oksana heard a sound upstairs coming from Lynn-sans room.
"Lynn! What was that noise! Are you ok!" Oksana shouted as she went up stairs.
Oksana got to Lynn-sans room and saw her sleeping peacefully.
All of a sudden she heard a creaking sound almost like a door was opening..

364. Words