"What happened"

Nobody's Pov
"Lynn-san, Lynn-san wake up we have to hide!" Oksana whisper shouted as Lynn-san woke up.
"Mama? What's going on?"
"Its" inside the house! We have to hide! Now!"
Oksana picked up her sleepy daughter  and put Lynn-san into the crawlspace in the closet.
"Stay here. I will be back sweetheart. I love you." Oksana said as she hugged her daughter and left the closet.
Oksana snuck downstairs without being caught by anything. She grabbed a bat.
"Ok you damn freak! Where the hell are you!"
"....behind...you......"
"It" then strikes Oksana in the back of the head knocking her out.

                  The next morning...

Lynn-san woke up in the closet and Oksana in her bed.
"What..happened..?" Oksana gasped "LYNN-SAN! LYNN-SAN WERE ARE YOU!"
Oksana practically jumped out the bed to get to her daughter. She ran to her daughter's room. She went to the crawlspace and saw Lynn-san sleeping soundly. She let out a sigh of relief.
Oksana went to the bathroom and saw no injuries which shocked her.
             Oksana Pov
When I looked in the mirror I had no injuries anywhere. Was it all a dream? Did I just imagine it? No it's definitely not a dream a dream wouldn't feel that real. I also wouldn't have a headache. Something is wrong here...something is definitely wrong...

288 words