"The Priest"

The priest had arrived the day after. When he got their I told him everything that had been happening and he told me it was either a poltergeist or a demon.
I was hoping it was a poltergeist..
He started to bless the house after are conversation.
"Ma'am whatever this is, it is definitely not a poltergeist..It has to be a demon straight from hell."
"What.."
"I will be right back. I'm gonna grab something from my car"
The priest left and when he came back he had a back full of equipment and an..an..ouija board..?
He set up the candles turned out the lights and 2 more priest were their aswell.
Then it started.

                        The ritual...

We all prayed before using it. We each places two fingers on the wooden triangle with a peice of glass in the middle.
"Is their anything here that would like to talk to us?" Inory asked
The triangle moved to yes. Nobody moved their fingers.
"What is your name?" Xu-chen asked
"M"
"O"
"M"
"M"
"Y"
The triangle spelled out.
"Mommy.." Oksana said
"Are you the one that has been killing people and haunting me and my family?"
The triangle moved to "yes"
The 4 continued asking the ghost questions. Cautious about what they asked as to not make "Mommy" angry.
The 3 priest sprinlrd salt all around the house and poured holy water in the basement and put salt inside the basement.
Oksana was scared to sleep in her house alone after what "it" said.
The priest stayed the night at Oksanas house to make sure nothing happened to her.
                        4 weeks later

Lynn-san isn't in the hospital anymore and she's back at home although she's changed. She became very jumpy and skittish unlike how she used to act which was brave, full of life and joy, and stubborn.
Oksana was worried so she brought Lynn to a therapist that specializes in deep trauma and ptsd. Lynn started to get better slowly but it was working.
   Things got better at home as well.
Ever since the priest came and blessed the house things had gotten much better.
Although whatever "it" is I don't think it left. I often see Lynn staring at something in fear. Im getting very worried about her.
I just want it to stop.

"....IT....WILL....NEVER...STOP....."