"The Ribbons"

Oksana Pov
What I saw was..Lynn-sans ribbons. Covered in dirt.. I shrieked when I saw them but their was something else on them.
A crimson red splattered on them. Almost as if she was attacked.
The ribbons were put into evidence and they DNA tested the blood and it was intact Lynn-sans blood.
We started searching again looking for clues. Before we found the ribbons it had been 1 week since Lynn's disappearance. Another week went by and we finally found her. Leaning against a tree bruised and cut. Her clothes were ripped up. She was very malnourished.
She was brought to a hospital were she remained unconscious for 2 days. The doctors had her hooked up to an IV. They used a tube and liquid foods to keep her alive and help her eat the nutrients she needed back.
I was allowed to visit her during the day.
But ever since she was brought to the hospital weird things started happening at home.
Picture frames would randomly fall over. Doors and cabinets would randomly open. I would hear footsteps and whispering at night. But that's not even the worst things.
   Some nights I would wake up and see something looking at me through the window, so I put some blinds and got thicker curtains for every window in the house. Some times their will be something standing at the edge of my bed, something hovering over me paralyzing me. Then other nights something would grab my ankles and pull me towards the edge of the bed. The blanket would even get flown off my bed at night. I didn't know what was going on but I had a gut feeling that someone no something was doing something. I had to figure out what it was. So I called a priest..

306 Words