Where did she go

Oksana Pov
I had decided to go about my day as normal dropping Lynn-san off at school going to work ect.
While at work I over heard my coworkers talking about the people that have been going missing lately.
"Hey cheif!"
"Hm."
"Have you heard a father and his son were found dead last night."
"Yes I have."
"Do you think it could be that monster that's been lurking?"
"Possibly"
I said as I was going over the files of missing people.
"This is scary. I think I might move to a different country just to avoid this."
"That would be no use. Their shutting down transportation."
"WHAT!"
This Monster or demon or whatever needs to be stopped and I'm going to put it down..

                          7 hours later

I went to get Lynn-san from school. She looked horrified.
"Lynn-san are you ok why do you look so terrified?"
"Mama..I don't wanna die.."
"What do you mean? Your not gonna die"
"Their was a woman mama. A tall scary woman."
"And what did she look like."
"She was really tall had long dark hair, her eye sockets were empty and her mouth mama her mouth had a slit it was really big and her teeth were so sharp. Then she had no stomach all you could see was bones." Lynn-san started to sob. "It was so scary Oka~san" (Oka~san=mom in Japanese)
Poor thing.
"Don't worry hun everything will be alright. I will take care of everything."
The drive back home was silent.
I was genuinely scared for once. My daughter never gets freaked out by the things she sees. She always ignores it.

We got home and Lynn-san went directly to her room. I thought something of it. But i didn't go and question her about it she probably just wanted to be left alone. I started to make dinner when I heard a thud. I went up stairs and saw that a painting had hit the ground. I picked it up but something was different about it. It looked exactly like the woman Lynn described to me. I put the painting away in a box and put it in the basement.
I made sure to lock the door when I walked out..
(Narrator- keep that part in mind it will be crucial...)
I finished making dinner and knocked  on Lynn's door but got no response so I opened the door her window was open and she wasn't in bed not at her desk not in her little play area not anywhere in her room not even in her tent.
"LYNN! WHERE ARE YOU ITS NOT TIME FOR HIDE AND SEEK!"
"LYNN-SAN"
I got no response.
I kept calling for her while running around the house. She was nowhere to be found...I did something that I've never done since I was a toddler. I started to cry..
I called the station and told them my daughter was missing. It's a good thing that I'm the cheif.
Within 20 minutes their were 4 cops at my house helping me search for Lynn. 10 minutes went by and 4 more cops showed up they started asking around asking the neighbors shoeing them a picture of her but nobody has seen her.
5 hour went by and I was bawling my eyes out. I couldn't loose my baby girl she's the only thing I have left of my husband. He died 4 years ago from saving some teenagers from being shot in a driveby at the old place we lived in. I really miss him. He was so perfect. He was handsome buff a military man and a real family man, but most importantly he was a total sweetheart and absolutely love me and his daughter more than he loved himself. He was the perfect man. I'm so lucky to be able to have married him.
"CHEIF WE FOUND SOMETHING."
"HURRY"
I rushed over to them as quickly as I could. What I saw scared me...

675 words