Chapter One

WARNING: The beginning of this chapter contains some mild smut.

"Donald! W- what are you doing?"

Donald just smiled and licked his lips. He removed Joe's suit, followed by his undershirt and pants until only his undergarments remained. He ran his cold, orange hands down Joe's chest. Joe let out a small moan and reached down to remove his underwear...

"Donald! You're gonna be late for the debate!" Trump heard his running mate, Mike Pence, shout from down the hall. The orange man snapped out of his fantasy and finished buttoning up his suit jacket.
"Give me a minute!" He shouted back. All he could think about was the love of his life: Joe. He had been madly in love with him for years, and now they had to run against each other for president. It broke Donald's heart, but at least he got to see his love tonight, if only for an hour or so. This would be their final debate before the election day exactly two weeks from now. Trump looked in the mirror before exiting, but all he could imagine was Joe standing by his side, embracing him and sniffing the back of his neck.

Thirty minutes later, wherever the fuck they're debating.

Donald stepped out of the limo to a barrage of camera flashes and journalists. Many tried to question the president, but the two secret service agents escorting him in were having none of it. He got up on stage, and that's when he saw Joe. It had been three weeks since their last debate, and since Donald had last seen him. He blushed slightly, but the audience couldn't tell. The two debated for over an hour about several subjects: COVID-19, immigration, COVID-19 again because the story takes place in 2020.

Donald returned to his hotel room. He wished he could have been a bit closer to Joe, but they had to be separated due to COVID guidelines. Trump reached down to unlock the door to his room, when someone bumped into him, causing him to drop his key.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me get that for you." An old man's voice said from behind him, and a wrinkly arm reached out and picked up Donald's key. Before he could say thank you, Donald was shocked to see Joe standing beside him.

"What are you doing here!?" Donald exclaimed, feeling a million butterflies in his stomach.

"I was on my way to my hotel room," Joe replied, "281."

"Wait," Donald paused, "this is my room, 282." Donald then realized that Joe had been placed in the room right next to his.

"Huh, that's interesting," Joe chuckled, "you'd expect them to at least put a room or two between us. Maybe even have us on different floors."

"Yeah..." Donald nervously giggled. He was blushing hard, and Joe could tell.

"Would you like to... come over to my room?" Joe asked, "or we could go to yours."

"Sure," Donald replied nervously, "let's go to mine." The president unlocked his door and entered with his rival and the love of his life.

Word Count: 516