Chapter Two

WARNING: This chapter contains heavy smut for the majority of the chapter. I will put this symbol ⚠️ when the smut begins and this symbol 🍊 when the smut ends.

"H- have a seat." Donald stuttered, closing the door behind him. Joe sat down on the edge of the bed. Donald walked over and sat down beside him.
"So, why did you-" before Donald could finish his question, Joe grabbed him by his collar and pulled him into a kiss.

⚠️

Donald pulled away from the kiss and pinned Joe onto the bed.
"You're in that kinda mood, huh?" Donald asked seductively, his cheeto puff becoming more erect by the second.

"Maybe..." Joe muttered, reaching for Donald's face. He pulled the orange man down, caressing his face while making out with him. Joe pulled away and quickly began removing his clothes. Donald removed his suit jacket and shirt, letting Joe admire his orange mass. He looked like a ripe orange that had been pumped full of McDonald's and Diet Coke until the bottom half was enlarged and sagging. The MAGA man removed his pants and underpants, letting his erect cheeto puff hang free.

"Ya like the looks of it?" Donald asked as Joe finished removing his clothes.

"Definitely," Joe replied with lust in his voice, "I love cheetos~" Joe grabbed the orange man's member and caressed the tip with his tongue. Before he could even get used to the feeling, Donald grabbed him by the back of his head, thrusting his orange banana into Joe's throat. The man gagged briefly before beginning to slowly bob his head up and down.

"Fuck, Joe~" Donald moaned as the wrinkly candidate sucked him off. Joe picked up the pace, deep-throating Donald's cock. All of a sudden, Donald pulled his cheeto puff out of Joe's mouth.
"We can't finish too quickly." Donald said, laying Joe down on his back. He reached down and entered Joe with two fingers, making a scissoring motion and spreading his hole. He soon added a third finger until he figured that Joe was ready. Donald slowly entered Joe and started to move.

"Ahh~" Joe moaned as Donald began moving faster. Donald pounded his "rival's" hole as Joe continued uncontrollably moaning.

"JOE-"

"aAh, DonAld~"

Donald thrusted one last time, dispensing his Cheese Wiz (not sponsored) inside his lover. Joe's cum sprayed onto Donald's face, but he forgot to pour water in his urethra, so it just came out as dust (his cum pretty much works like powdered milk).

Donald pulled out, falling onto the bed beside Joe while panting heavily.
"At least you lasted longer than Michelle." Joe said between pants.

🍊

"Was this just a one-night thing, or...?" Donald asked, turning to look at Joe.

"We'll see," Joe replied, "but I still need to take my dementia meds."

Word Count: 471