Chapter Three

Donald awoke the next morning, with Joe's head laying on his chest. It took him a minute to remember what had happened the night before, but the memories soon came flooding back.

"Joe, wake up! You need to get to your room!" Donald shouted, shaking Joe awake.

"Ugh... what?" Joe asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Get to your room! They can't find us in here together!" Donald frantically spoke, handing Joe his clothes and trying to pull him off the mattress.

"Give me a second." Joe replied, putting his clothes on.

"See you at the election?" Donald asked as Joe was about to leave his room.

"Yep. Bye." Joe smiled, kissing Donald on the cheek before leaving and heading to his room right next door.

4 hours later, Donald's private jet

On the way back to D.C., all Donald could think about was the night before. He never knew Joe was like that. He was shocked, and he hoped he and Joe could stay close, even after the election. Donald had forgotten the election was only 13 days away. He kept pushing his ads slandering Joe, but did he even mean any of it at this point? Would the ads even work? Would it even be worth lying and publicly shaming the love of his life? But if he came out and admitted what he had done with Joe, he'd lose all support. He'd be disgraced and never be able to show his face in Sweet Home Alabama again. Before he knew it, Donald was already asleep and dreaming of Joe.

8 hours later, The White House

Donald sat at the dinner table with his wife Melania and his side chick/daughter Ivanka. Oh, also his son Donald Jr but nobody cares about him.
"Honey, what's wrong? You've barely eaten." Melania asked.

"Nothing," Donald replied, "I'm just not hungry. I ate a lot on the ride home." That was a lie, since Donald had actually spent nearly the entire trip sleeping.

4 hours later, Donald's bedroom

Donald prepared to go to sleep, but he could hardly close his eyes without Joe beside him. Eventually, however, the president fell asleep and dreamed of Joe once more.

6 hours later, Donald's bedroom

Donald woke up to his alarm, which had interrupted his dream. He dreamed that he and Joe got married in secret and fled the country. They had bought a small cabin in rural Scotland together and lived with their two adopted children, the Ice Age baby and Ugandan Knuckles. Just when the two were starting to get freaky again, Donald was awoken by his blaring alarm. Donald made a cup of coffee and sat in the living room, where he pulled out his phone and texted Joe.

The two texted for over half an hour, talking about how badly they wanted to see each other again and how they couldn't stop thinking about each other.

2 days later, 10 days until the election

Joe lay in his bed, hopeless. He and Donald would never see each other again, and if they did, they wouldn't be alone. They'd have to pretend to hate each other for the camera. It would be impossible for them to meet in secret, without anybody knowing. Donald is the president, he has secret service agents around him all the time. But that's when Joe got the idea: they would go on a date in disguise.

Word Count: 568