Chapter Six

"So what are we even doing?" Shane whispered to Kim.

"We're gonna take a picture of Kanye through his living room window and I'll photoshop it," Kim replied, steadily aiming the camera at the open window.

"The blinds aren't even open," Shane groaned, pulling out his phone.

"They will be soon," Kim whispered, "he opens the blinds at 11:00 every morning so his cat can sit in the sun."

"That's sad for a grown man," Shane replied, pulling out a bottle of fireball from his bag.

"Jesus, can you go one day without drinking that shit?" Donald shouted, smacking the bottle out of Shane's hand.

"Everyone shut up," Kim put a finger to her lips, "it's 10:58. Any minute now."

Less than a minute later, all five ducked down into the bushes as the living room curtains opened.

"There you go, princess," Kanye said softly to his cat as she jumped onto the windowsill.

Shane cringed at his words, nearly spitting his sip of fireball all over the grass beneath him.

After several more minutes, Kim had snapped five pictures of Kanye to edit.

"Get in the wagon," Shane announced excitedly, running for Donald's G Wagon.

"Please never say that again," Donald cringed, hopping in the driver's seat.

"I'll edit the pictures in Donald's penthouse when we get back to Trump Tower," Kim explained as Donald drove. It took them only 45 minutes to reach Trump Tower from Kanye's house.

All five crammed into the elevator as Donald pressed the button for the third floor of his penthouse. The elevator slowed to a halt after just under a minute, and the group stepped out.

Kim entered Donald's work room before anyone else.

"Why do you have two rooms with just computers?" Kim asked, taking a seat at the desk.

"This is my work computer, the other one is my gaming PC," Donald explained, signing into his computer for Kim. Kim plugged her camera into the computer and downloaded the photos before bringing them into Photoshop.

Kim grabbed several stock pictures of young children online and edited them into the pictures. In less than an hour, all five pictures were edited.

"We need to spread these pictures around quick," Donald exclaimed, "it's December 28th. Kim, send the pictures to our phones."

"Why do we need to spread them now?" Shane asked, setting his fireball on the table and attempting to open the bottle.

"We need to get them about before Kanye is sworn in," Trump explained, opening the bottle and shoving it into Shane's hands, "we have six days. He's being sworn in on the second."

"Can we find a way to include Barack in the scandal?" Michelle asked, grabbing the alcohol from Shane.

"Hold your horse cock," Donald replied with a groan, "we're only going for Kanye. Obama will probably be done for anyways since he supports him."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Michelle hissed, grabbing Donald by his collar.

"This is so hot," Shane murmured, taking the whiskey back from Michelle.

"We need to get these pictures out," Kim sighed, standing up from the desk, "so you three need to stop your love triangle."

The rest followed Kim out, Michelle giving her an open hand slap to the back.

"How are we gonna get the word out?" Joe asked.

"I have an idea," Donald replied with a smirk.

"What?" Joe asked, entering the elevator.

"Twitter."

Word Count: 570