Chapter Five

Within 24 hours, the news had spread like wildfire. Donald and Joe were outcast, and Kanye won the 2020 election.

"What are we gonna do!?" Joe asked in a panicked tone as Donald was escorted out of the white house.

"I have an idea," Donald replied, smirking and tossing his bags into the back of his golden plated G Wagon, "hop in."

Joe pulled himself into the passenger seat while Donald started the car. Joe began to drift off to sleep as the vehicle rolled down the streets and out of Washington DC.

Joe woke up in the G Wagon after several hours to Donald parking in front of Trump Tower. Joe and Donald hopped out, walking through the front doors of the skyscraper.

"The whole top ten floors are just for me," Donald said as the two entered the elevator. He entered a 12-digit code into the keypad in the elevator: PRSDTRMP1621. He then pressed the button for the top floor.

The elevator finally arrived after nearly a minute of moving. Donald stepped out, leading Joe down the hallway to a meeting room.

"I've asked a few people to meet us here," Donald told Joe, opening the door to see Kim Kardashian and Shane Dawson.

"What the hell are they doing here!?" Joe exclaimed, backing away from the door and into the hallway.

"We are here to help you take down Kanye," Kim replied, standing up and putting her hand on Joe's shoulder.

"Hey, what the hell happened to-" Donald was cut off by Michelle Obama exiting the bathroom, wiping her hands on her shirt.

"What did I miss?" She asked, taking a seat at the table.

"And why the fuck is Michelle here!?" Joe yelled, being pulled into the room by Donald.

"I fucking hate Barack," Michelle replied, clenching her hands into fists with an enraged expression, "I'm all for anything that he's against. He ran you two out of the club, so now I'm working against him."

"We're here to take down Kanye, not Barack," Donald groaned, taking his spot at the table.

"But he's on Kanye's side," Michelle groaned in response, mocking Donald. Joe finally sat down next to Donald while Shane rolled an enormous whiteboard into the room.

"What's the gameplan?" Shane asked, handing Donald a dry erase marker.

"We have three ideas for defeating Kanye," Trump said, beginning to write on the board.

"First, assassination. Give him the JFK treatment."

The room went silent in an instant.

"I'm not sure if that would work," Kim said, taking a sip from her martini, "plus Felix Cipher would be tracking us down and smashing our windows."

"Well, that's what plan two is for," Trump erased the board and began writing again.

"Plan two: Start a scandal."

"Like what?" Joe asked. "Everyone already knows he's a neo-nazi, and his running mate thinks he's the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler."

"Say he's a child molester," Kim suggested, "it'll spread like wildfire. I know a lot about photoshop, I can edit pictures of him doing anything."

"That brings us to plan three," Donald announced as he began writing once more, "seduction."

"Like, one of us gets him to sleep with us and that gets him impeached?" Joe asked.

"Basically," Donald replied.

"I like the child molester idea more," Shane remarked, taking a fourth shot of Fireball.

"I never should've given you guys alcohol," Donald sighed as Shane poured another shot and Michelle fixed herself a third glass of wine.

"Guys, hear me out," Shane said in a drunken voice, "oatmeal cream pie shots."

"Kanye used to give me those," Kim murmured, staring down at her drink.

"Who the fuck makes oatmeal flavored alcohol?" Michelle asked, taking another gulp of wine.

"It sounds delicious and you know it!" Shane yelled across the room, slamming his shot glass on the table.

"Are we not gonna talk about what Kim said?" Joe asked, reaching for a bottle of peach schnapps on the table in the corner of the room.

"Everybody shut the fuck up," Donald shouted, throwing the whiteboard eraser at Shane's head, "you're all drunk and pissed off."

"Anyways," Shane said, throwing the eraser back in Donald's direction, "are we doing the child molester scandal?"

"Sounds good to me," Donald said, writing the word PIG on the table where Shane sat.

"I'll photoshop him doing it," Kim coughed after chugging the contents of her glass.

"Yeah," Joe and Michelle agreed in near perfect sync with one another.

"Then it's settled," Donald announced, pushing the whiteboard out of the room, "Kanye's a child molester."

Word Count: 763