Other Characters

Rathore Family.

Indrajit singh Rathore And Amruta devi Rathore. Grandparents of Abhimaan. How much heavy name they that much jolly their personalities are. Loves their children. Believe in update their self with generation. The only regret they are carrying is not able to reach to their grandson on time.

Abhiraj singh Rathore and kajal Singh Rathore. Perents of Abhimaan and Arya. Both of them loved their children a lot, but they didn't support Abhimaan when he needed the most. Hans not having Good relation with him. Kajal sometimes feels jealous with sister-in-law because she is the only person Abhimaan listens. She is not bed person but can't help but feel that way.

Bharat singh Rathore and Kavita Singh Rathore. Chacha and chachi of Abhimaan. Kavita singh Rathore is the one whom Abhimaan listen and respect calls her choti ma. When ever when someone wants something from Abhimaan they asked kavita, so she can convince him. Everyone listens to her as she always thinks before taking action. Most of the work of Rathore Mansion's is handled by her. Both of them carry loving personality.

Arya singh Rathore. The Youngest member of the family. Only Girl child of the family. Still, in 12th standard only. Loves to watch movies and annoy his cousin brother Devang.

Arav singh Rathore. Elder son of Bharat and kavita. He carries same personality like his ideal Abhimaan. Yes he considers Abhimaan as his ideal. Can do anything on his just one order. Coo of the Rathore empire. Also, helps his brother in his Mafia work.

Devang singh Rathore. Younger son of bharat and Kavita. Share Good bond with his both the brothers. Like Arav he can also do anything for his brother without even questioning. But the best bond he shares is with Arya though he annoys her lot but fulfill all her demands. Which Abhimaan and Arav won't fulfill. But only with the permission of Abhimaan which Arya don't know.

Oberoi Family.

Suresh and suhani Oberoi parents of siddharth and Advika. Loves their childern a lot. Suresh has joined their business at very young age because of demise if his parents so now he has taken the retirement and enjoying his life with his wife and children and grandson who is one and half year old. Suhani also enjoying her life now after surash's retirement. Bcz when surash's was busy with business suhani was busy with children and her sister-in-law. So now giving everything to her daughter-in-law she is enjoying her life.

Hemish and vaidehi Oberoi. Chacha chachi of Siddharth and Advika. They don't have their own children but consider both the children as their own. Vaidehi has three miscarriage. And after last miscarriage doctor said that she won't able to convince. Bcz of this she was in depression for long time. But with the help of hemish's love and her sister-in-law's carrying she was able to move on from that phase. But Hemish's love was never affected. He still loves her same and never back off from PDA.

Siddharth Oberoi. Elder son of Suresh and Suhani. Ceo of Oberoi group. Loves his Gudiya a lot. Can do anything for her. Loving and carrying for family and strict boss for employees. He is father of the Ansh. And try to help Meera with Ansh as much as he can.

Meera Oberoi wife of Siddharth. Both of them have arranged marriage. But love each other a lot. She loves Advika like mother. Help her like sister. She is mother of her one and half year old and naughty son Ansh. When she married Siddharth her mother-in-law told that if she wants she can join the business with Siddharth, but she herself denied that she will be hendal house now as she knows his MIL's struggle. She wants her to enjoy her life now freely.

Ansh Oberoi. One and half year old son of Siddharth and Meera. He is very naughty. Loves her buu a lot. he is very young he is still learning how to speak. So he calls Advika buu instead of bua. Always wants his buu is having from food to balloon. Both of them are very big fan of ballon.

Friends

Vidhyut sinha. Best Friend of Abhimaan. Though, Abhimaan behave rudely he never lives him alone. He has his own business also help Abhimaan in his illigal work.

Ruhi Rajput. Best friend of Advika. Calls her Adu. Doing job in one of the reputed company of city.

So this is the character of my story hope you like it. If you like it pls do share, vote and comment. So tell me which character you are excited to meet.