chapter 51

Author's POV.

It's evening when Advika strie from her sleep. When Abhimaan saw this he came directly to her. As he was sitting on the sofa. Once she was fully awake from her sleep he helped her to sit down.

He cupped her face and asked,

"How are you feeling now?"
She smiled at his concern and said,.
" I am ok maan. It's not even burning anymore. I think the gel was very good."

" Hmm " saying he kissed her forehead.

She also wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. He finally smiled, feeling his Jaan in his arms. She comes out his emmbares and said,

" Maan I am hungry "

" I will tell someone to bring soup for you."

On the mention of soup she made face and  said,

" Maan My hand is burned. I am not burning."

When he looked at her with confused face she said,

" What I mean to say is that I don't have a fever, I won't drink soup. I need something spicy. "

Knowing her he agreed to give her something spicy. As she was not totally wrong. Apart from her hand she is completely fine. So she went to freshen up and he asked the maid to bring Pani Puri for her. As he knows how much she liked it.

When she came out of the washroom she saw him arranging food on the table. When she looked at pani Puri she got excited,

" Wow, Maan Pani Puri you are the best"

Saying she hold her hand in excitement, unfortunately the hand was the same which he burn so he hissed,

" Shiii"

She got frightened, and started examine his hand,

" How did this happen?" She can clearly say his hand was burned. Also anger was clearly visible on her face.  So he gulped and said,

"  Vo,  you know, recently I invested in that chemical factory. When you were sleeping I had to go there for an examination so there was a worker who by mistake dropped one of the countenar. So everyone was helping at that time I burn my hand mistakenly"

He tried to make up a story but of course by looking at his face advika can say he is lying.

" Ohh, so tell me with whom do you want?"

" Of course Raghav."  He said  without even thinking. She narrowed her eyes on him and started going out of the room.

" Raghav Bhai , Raghav Bhai" she started shouting while coming down the stairs.

Listening to her, everyone comes out of their room. Devang and Arav coming from the office when their bhabhi is coming while shouting. They got confused as they saw his brother shouting but never her.

Raghav who comes to know that his madam  is calling him comes running inside. Abhimaan is coming behind him while asking

" Advika, why are you calling him? What can he do about this?"
" Maan you will come to know for now keep quiet "

He was shocked by her reaction. Also he doesn't know what to do now.  For the first time his mind stopped working. Everyone who was gathered there was also shocked as they never thought that someone can ask him to keep quiet.

When she reached there he asked Raghav,

" Raghav Bhai, where were you the whole day?"  She suddenly asked him, making him shocked.

" Vo Ma'am Vo I "  he doesn't know what to answer as he knows if he answers something wrong then after her he will be prea of his boss.

In his mind he thought why it's always he who gets in this kind of situation where one or the other way he is going to get punished. He saw his boss typing something on his phone. So he knew he was giving him what he should answer. But to his bad luck Advika shows this and snech the phone.