chapter 7

Two days went in a blur for both Rathores and Oberoi's. Today is the evening when the party is going to be.  Oberoi is very excited about the party. They have arranged a very grand party for the couple.

On the other hand, Rathores are also very excited as they are going to meet Advika for the first time. The most excited among them is Kavita. She also chooses the best gift for her parents. She has beaten Devang and Arya for not creating any blunder in front of her brother.

Everyone in the family is ready for the party. They are waiting for Abhimaan. Finally, they heard heavy footsteps which indicated that the king was here. Abhimaan enters the room with all his glory. He looked very handsome in a black Armani suit. He wears his most expensive watch.

 He wears his most expensive watch

When he shows everyone, he reminds them about behaving properly and not to create any mess

When he shows everyone, he reminds them about behaving properly and not to create any mess. You don't want to upset Advika as this is a very special day for her.

" I am warning you all again don't do anything that makes her upset. Because if something like this happens because of one of you. You won't like the consequences."

They all went in their cars. In one car, Abhimaan was there with Zahir and Raghav. He asked Raghav to skip the party. But he refused. He wants to be there. Which Abhimaan didn't refuse.

In one car, Indrajit and Amrita Devi, Abhirajand kajal, Bhart and Kavita are going, while in the third car, Arav, Arya and Devang are going.

IN ARAV'S CAR.

"Bhai, what will happen if somebody makes Advika upset today?" asked Arya.

" Please, Arya, don't speak like that. Don't you know what he did with Raghav" replied Arav?

" You know Bhai, I was so shocked when you informed us about what Hukum did with Raghav," Devang continued.

" You know, Bhai, I always want Hukum to love someone, because if he loves someone, he will change for that person. That is what every story shows" Arya speaks.

" Arya, whatever stories the show is not true" replied Arav.

"And I also think Hukum is not in love with Advika but is obsessed with her," replied Devang.