chapter 13

Advika's POV 

Today After Bhabhi explained to me that Abhimaan wants to meet me. First I was unsure about it. But then I decided to meet him. I was thinking that he must be same  as his mother.

But after talking to him I realized that he is not like her. He also explained to me why he didn't allow people to take his name. But I really didn't like the idea when he said that only money and power is important. But he also said that he didn't like this idea but also can't change it.

When he said that we can go with the flow I like the idea. I am just thinking that How Bhai will react when he comes to know about our conversation. My chain of thought broke when Abhimaan asked me,

" Advika, what are you thinking?"

" I am just thinking how will bhai react when he comes to know that you like me. When I will tell him about our conversation"

Abhimaan looked at me with a shocked expression. Then instantly stood up from his chair. He come to me set in front of me and said,

" Advika you won't tell your brother about our conversation"

 I don't like this idea. I always share everything with my brother. Why will I not tell him about our conversation?

"Why?"

He took a breath and started telling me, I don't know why he behaves like this when I am talking about bhai.

" Advika, you know he won't like this idea. Actually he was the one who stopped me from meeting you yesterday. He even fought with me and also beat me."

My eyes widened at this statement. 

"No he can't do this. He never fights with anyone."

" But Advika,he did it. Don't you trust me? And also he let three guards beat me. Also he knows that I like you. But still did not let me meet you "

I looked into his eyes to know if he Lying but I only found the truth. 

" But Why bhai did it"

"I don't know, maybe he didn't like me."

" Don't worry I will tell him not to behave with you like this ok"

"Ok"

"But you know there is no use of having this handsome body"

" You found me handsome. Not bad Advika"

" Hey don't tease me ok. And not only me but every girl in your office found you handsome. When you came down they were looking at you like they were going to eat you."

" Ohh so someone is jealous"

"No, I am not jealous. I am just stating the facts." I said with huff.

 How can he say that I am jealous? I was not jealous. I just didn't like when they were looking at him like that.

" But Why you did you te that there is no use of this handsome body"

" Because if guards beat you then you should have stop them na "

" Advika I can stop them only from beating but also from…"

I looked at him for a complete sentence but he didn't. I didn't know why he stopped.

But before I asked me he said,

" Advika promise me you won't tell anyone about our conversation"

" Ok I won't talk about our conversation. But I will tell bhai that you asked sorry from me and also you are not like your mother so he won't behave rudely with you."