chapter 28

Author's POV.

Abhimaan is on cloud nine today. As today is his engagement. First step towards his marriage. Which he wanted to see for a long time. He wore a blue kurta which has Golden color buttons. He was looking handsome.

His whole family is also happy as they finally can see that he is happy

His whole family is also happy as they finally can see that he is happy. Also he got someone he wanted. They decided not to interfere in his marriage. Let him do what he wants to do. And they feel that this was the only way they can see him happy. And now at any cost they don't want to ruin his happiness. Also they are afraid that now if something will happen he will leave them. As he already warned them.

On the other side Advika is also happy that finally she is getting engaged to his Maan. But the condition of her family is different as they are more emotional as they never thought that this day will come this soon.

Both the families reached the venue. The place is beautifully decorated. The stage is decorated as Advika always dreamed of. And how can Abhimaan deny her wish so let her do whatever she wants.

Vidhuyt is smirking at his thoughts. As he decided to take revenge on him. As he punished him for helping Advika. Also he asked Siddharth to help him. Which he happily agreed. They both decided to tease Abhimaan before engagement.

Though Advika wants to refuse them she is forced to do that. As his brother told her that she no longer loves him as she loves Abhimaan. So she agreed with the idea.

Now she is hiding at the place her brother and Vidhyut told her.

Both the families are welcoming guests. When Pandit ji told that it's time for engagement Abhimaan went on stage. Suhani asked Meera to bring Advika. But before that Sid said,

" Maa, me and Vidhyut will go to bring Advika"

On the mention of Vidhyut, Abhimaan got confused. His doubt on him rises when Vidhyut looks at him and Smirk. He realized that he would do something to take revenge on him for that day when he made him run on the treadmill for one and half hour.

" Ok Sid you go" His mom agreed.
" Me go with yo pa." Ansh said as he also wants to go to his buu
" Ok Babu let's go, three of us will go."

All three went to Advika.
" Wow Gudiya you are looking beautiful."
" Thank you Bhai"
" Yes Advika you are looking very beautiful. Abhi will have a hard time controlling himself."
" Thank you Vidhyut Bhai '' she said while blushing.

When she calls him Bhai he becomes emotional. She gets panicked while looking at his face.

" Sorry if you.."
" No please Advika. Call me Bhai. You know  I don't have any family. When you call me Bhai for the first time I feel like I have someone."
" Why are you feeling like this Bhai? I am there for you. I am your sister so don't feel lonely."

She also gets emotional looking at him. But there emotional moment broke by someone,
" Buu no cry No betufyl and you betufyl"
" Of course Babu I won't cry now"
" Ansh Its beautiful not betufyl"
" Accha now listen, Advika we are here to take you but you won't come with us. "
" But Vidhyut Bhai.."
" Gudiya this is just a prank ok."
" Yes, he troubled me a lot that day. So now this is my turn."
" Yes, once we are done with our prank we will come again to take you. Till the time you can see from this window what is happening but don't come out ok."