2|| The First Time I Have Ever Seen His Face

This is the first Fyozai fanfiction I ever wrote, so I'm a little excited that I'm trying something new lol! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains depression and mentions of self harm (the self harmed one is not Dazai don't worry). If you are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

I will explain what dissociative identity disorder is in the end. 

A note: Even though I research, I'm not a doctor. So I'm sorry if I make any mistakes while describing the disorder. 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

By the way I'm putting these amazing amvs (I wish I can do amvs like that too) that I got inspiration while I'm writing this chapter ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Dazai, you must be aware of this new patient is really tough." His best friend Odasaku explained. After Chuuya died, Dazai didn't want to stay at that home anymore. That's why Odasaku offered him to stay with him until he feels better. Accepting this fact was too hard for Mieko as well. The head of the hospital, Mori, told him he could come back when he felt better. Dazai went back to work that day though despite Odasaku's rejections. He wanted to tell them even if millions of years passed this pain wouldn't go away. With Odasaku's voice, Dazai snapped out of his thoughts. "Most of the nurses complain about him. He beated one of the nurses because she forced him to take his medicines. He screamed for hours that he was not sick and he didn't need these medicines. The doctors could hardly calm him down. He fought with them while they were trying to sedate him." Odasaku let  out a sigh and continued. "The doctors can't endure him more than a week because he is violent to them." 

To Dazai, the logical thing to do was not accepting this patient's responsibility, but Dazai didn't do that. "I'm not like the other doctors and I won't give up on him," he said firmly. 

"I hope..." Odasaku let out a sigh. "Look into his eyes once and he will suck your soul." 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Dazai was an expert about mental diseases. He had helped numerous serious cases to heal and brought them back to life. Some of his patients who had suicidal tendencies were really young and their parents were really grateful to him for bringing their children back to life. He would still get flowers and other gifts from these parents. 

Chuuya always told him that he was in love with his kind heart. 

Dazai pushed the memories back into his mind. It was not the right time for crying. He never surrendered to his emotions at work and he wasn't going to this time either. 

Odasaku trusted Dazai about this patient. Dazai was determined and was serious about his job. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Dazai was checking the files which Odasaku gave him while he was walking down the dim hall. While he was heading to the patient's room, one of the lights began flickering. Dazai flinched a little. Then he chuckled to himself lightly. He was a doctor. He had heard a lot of scary stories from his patients. He had seen a lot of things. Bruises, deep cutting scars, multiple burning scars and a lot of stories of people who had suicide attempts... A flickering light shouldn't have scared him.