6|| Unable To Deny These Strange Feelings

Hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter! 

How are you all?

I'm happy that the election is finally over... I really don't mind who will win though...

You may not believe, but we walked through a cemetery to go to the place we will vote... 

Warning! 

- Major character death! 

- Boys are kissing! 

If you don't like these kind of stuff, please don't read the chapter. If you read despite my warnings, I don't accept any responsibilities and I won't definitely tolerate any kind of hate comments. 

Anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor's second alter would call herself as 'Enyo'.

Fyodor researched this name before. This was a name derived from the Greek goddess of war, which was symbolic of Fyodor's mentality at that time. 

Enyo had a reputation for being formidable force in battle and of bringing chaos, destruction to her enemies. In addition, Enyo was also seen as a symbol of strength, courage and determination, characteristics that Fyodor seeked in his second identity. 

Enyo was also a symbol of ambition, a trait that Fyodor tried to embody in his search for a greater purpose in his life. He was willing to take risks and push himself beyond his limits in order to achieve his goals. 

He used his newfound identity to become a symbol of hope and strength for those around him and to inspire others to reach for their own dreams. 

Enyo had a darker side as well though...

Yes, Enyo definitely did have a darker side... Just like the goddess who had the same name as her was often associated with war and destruction, Fyodor's identity was associated with chaos and was sometimes seen as a personification of chaos. Even if not as much as Yami, she was bloodthirsty, merciless and vengeful. 

Enyo was also mysterious just like an open sea. Enyo was unpredictable, her movements and power were unseen; like the salty deep. She could be both naive and dangerous. Enyo was the paradox of beauty and terror, according to Fyodor. 

When Enyo had the control, she would carry an aura of mystery and potential that no one could ignore.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor would sometimes hear Enyo's voice in his mind. Lustful but also soft and kind... Even if he tried to tell himself that it was just his imagination and it was not real, the feeling he got when he heard Enyo's voice was so real that he knew it was not a figment of his imagination.

Fyodor often would find himself surprised by Enyo's wise and insightful words. He didn't know why but he would feel calmer and more focused whenever he heard Enyo's voice. It seemed like Enyo would give him the strength to move on. 

He felt like no matter how lost or confused he was, Enyo would always be there to guide him in the right direction even if the things she said was sometimes meaningless and were definitely a bunch of bad ideas. 

He knew Enyo was just helping him, because she could be free as well if Fyodor was free, because they were sharing the same body. Enyo was selfish and she didn't care about Fyodor at all. Fyodor was not sure if she cared someone at all...

Bellflowers || Fyozaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें