seven

❤︎ chapter seven
cornelia street

the last week seemed like it had been a whirlwind

the last week seemed like it had been a whirlwind. cami and the obx cast and caleb were always out in the city, always doing something, always having fun.

and just like that, it was all over. time for the cast to fly back to LA for the premiere. caleb would stay with cami for a bit longer, but she was so sad to see them go.

she would be lying if she said she didn't feel something between her and drew. they had spent practically every moment together—when nobody else wanted to go, just the two of them would leave cami's apartment to do "touristy things", as cami said.

it hadn't gone unnoticed by everyone else, either. chase and rudy, particularly, made sure that they all had plans to see each other soon. caleb also noticed, and certainly wasn't opposed to drew. in fact, he hoped that they would become something. even though cami didn't admit it, caleb could tell that she needed someone more than family and friends in her life.

and maybe drew would be the one.

instagram stories

rudeth 11:31 pm
posted a video!

rudy was taking a video for 'memories' as they all exchanged goodbye hugs in the airport. the camera turned to chase, who got extremely close and opened his mouth like he was about to eat the camera. rudy hit chase's face with the phone and moved the camera, letting it fall onto drew and cami, who were hugging.

cami breathed in the smell of him—he smelled like clean linens and a cologne that was strong, but not in a bad way. she wished she could bottle up that scent.

drew wrapped his arms around her tighter, kissing her forehead before letting her go.

"y'all are gonna make me cry," rudy called out.

cami smiled sillily, shaking her head. "i'll give you something to cry about, pankow."

he flipped the camera around to himself, making his face look scared. "i feel threatened."

"you should be, man. she's a menace," came austin's voice from out of the frame.

rudy turned the camera back, and cami made a noise that sounded like something from the devil and sprinted towards rudy, who squealed and ended the video.