twenty two

❤︎ chapter twenty two
cornelia street

cami was sitting in front of the window of drew's room when he came in, doing her makeup

cami was sitting in front of the window of drew's room when he came in, doing her makeup. she was wearing a tight black skirt that was long enough to be appropriate but short enough to be fashionable, with sheer tights underneath, and a burnt orange sweater. a dainty gold necklace adorned her chest and collarbones, and a small pearl was set into each of her ears.

he came over to her, watching her lightly dust her face with blush and touch up her mascara. she rarely wore a lot of makeup, and when she turned to look at him he was a little caught off guard. he found her naturally beautiful, but something about the way her eyes looked bigger and the way the sun shone down on her from the window made his heart beat faster.

"hey, sorry, i'm done. do you need me downstairs?"

drew shook his head, wrapping his arms around her and settling his hands on her hips as she stood up. "i just missed you. did you call your parents yet?"

she shook her head. "they don't celebrate thanksgiving, so i wasn't planning on calling them. i don't want them to feel out of touch, you know?"

drew slapped his own forehead lightly. "of course, i forgot."

she laughed, taking his hand in her own and getting on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips. he tried to hold on but she pulled away, zipping her skirt the rest of the way and checking her hair.

"cami," he whined slightly, giving her a pouty face.

she shrugged as she opened the door, giving him a playful smile. "later, drew!"

she disappeared down the stairs and he followed her, grumbling under his breath, "i'll hold you to it."

liked by drewstarkey, starkeyboy, and 519,328 otherscamilledevaux happy thanksgiving

camilledevaux happy thanksgiving

calebthedv ummmm it's giving fake american!!!
camilledevaux dual citizenship 🤞