Trap

JIMIN'S POV

(I was lying on my bed deeply thinking about my buddy's life he didn't deserve this I think I should've meet with Y/n and told her everything why he marry Jieun but wait..... Jieun cheated Taehyung with her boyfriend and her boyfriend is Hyung *eyes widened* it's mean hyung knows about this I have to find out so I hurriedly got up from bed and went to hyung's home)

MARK'S HOME

(he was doing some work in his study but someone barged inside his home and shouting his name, he immediately recognized the voice and went outside and found a person who was desperately calling his name)

Mark: Jimin you here is everything is fine??

Jimin: nothing is fine *angry*

Mark: what happened?? *raised his brow*

Jimin: do you know your girlfriend Jieun is Taehyung's wife *growled*

Mark: *grinned evilly* oh my God you found that.

Jimin: SO THIS IS ALL YOUR PLAN *growled on him*

Mark: lower your voice man *angrily shouted on him*

Jimin: *scoffed* how could you do this hyung

Mark: Jimin..............

TORTURE ROOM

(Again she was pouring her all anger on Sungwo everyone in that room just praying for themselves that they don't made any mistake one mistake can end their life)

Y/n: do you know father your daughter game is finished because your so called son-in-law know about her true colors *staring him*

Sungwo: *weakly* don't w-worry b-but s-still she will d-destroy you

Y/n: *laughed dangerously* your are not in the position to threat me but still isn't it very funny *look at her men and they immediately nodded* then laugh *raised her eyebrow*

(everyone in the room started to laughed like psycho)

Y/n: shhh *put her fingers on her lips* shh now it's his turn laugh Mr sungwo *cheekily smiled*

Sungwo: *gulped* y-you know what y-you a-are p-psycho

Y/n: *chuckled devilishly* yes Mr Sungwo *smirked* sweet but psycho *whispered in his ear* Suho *tilted her head*

Suho: yes Queen *came towards her*

Y/n: it's been alot of days since we don't even get fun let's play our game *smirked*

Suho: *smirked* okay punishment number?

Y/n: *sat on chair* 43 *smirked evilly*

(Now everyone gulped including Suho too)

Suho: Q-Queen-

Y/n: do as I say *glared him*

Suho: okay

Y/n: I want to hear his scream *closed her eyes and leaned back on the chair*

( her man brought a hot metal rod and placed that on his back he scream because of the burning sensation she felt relief after burning his body and listened his scream she stop them because she feel satisfied after saw him in pain )

SOMEONE'S POV

( this is your end Y/n this time I am damn sure I kill you because this time my plan hit you really hard *smirked*)