CHAPTER 3🥳🦋

Y/n was about to run away from there when…

A/n POV

Suddenly Jungkook stopped her by holding her wrist. More likely back hugging her shirtless. Y/n gasped when his bare chest touching her back, then he slowly turns her to face him while Y/n looks down shyly. Jungkook lift her chin up so that she can look at him in his eyes.

Jungkook: “Are you being shy huh “

Y/n: “I …I’m … not.”

Jungkook: “oh really.”

Jungkook then pull her closer to him by her wrist while y/n palm rest on his bare chest. He whispers in her ears.

Jungkook: “Don’t be shy MRS JEON JUNGKOOK, I’m all yours after all.”

Jungkook said in a teasing tone then kissed her cheeks and released his grip around her wrist. Without wasting any time, she then rushes downstairs. Jungkook chuckled at her.

Y/n POV

Oh god what was that, my cheeks got heat up while thinking what just happened. Does he … love me. NO…no what are you thinking y/n he was probably just teasing you. It’s my fault after all I should have knocked.

After some time,

A/n POV

Jungkook came downstairs all ready to go to the office.

He came to the dining table and sit while y/n serve him and herself breakfast then she sit opposite Jungkook while avoiding eye contact with him and had her breakfast

Time skip,

A/n POV

Jungkook already left for office while y/n has already washed the dishes and cleaned the house. She has not gone to university today since it’s a Saturday. So, she was all alone in this huge mansion.

Y/n POV

As I was so bored, I went to living and turn on the TV to watch some Kdrama. In between of watching kdrama I got a videocall from my two besties.

IN THE VIDEOCALL:

Neha & Paree: “hi Mrs. Jeon.”

Y/n: “hii. How are you guys?”

Neha: “we are good how about you and your hubby?”

Paree: “by the way did your first night went well yesterday😜?”

Y/n: “yes why?”

Neha: “then tell us what has happened?”

Y/n: “nothing we just went to sleep?”

Paree: “Oh god y/n I mean nothing happen yesterday? I thought you both…”

Realization hit y/n.

Y/n: “YAH you guys are so naughty why will you guys think this and even have the audacity to ask me that.”

Neha: “I mean this what happen on newly married couple’s first night that’s why we have asked.”

Neha: “I have call you two to tell you guys that I have host a party tonight at my house more like dinner to celebrate that our bestie has now become our sister in law as well. So, you and Jungkook as well as Paree and Jimin are all invited at my place tonight okay.”

Y/n & Paree: “Okay.”

Meanwhile,

AT JUNGKOOK’S OFFICE.

Taehyung: “Do bring y/n with you, Jimin with his wife as well will be there

Taehyung: “Do bring y/n with you, Jimin with his wife as well will be there.”

Jungkook: “okay Hyung I will tell y/n.”

Taehyung: “Don’t worry my wife already told her until now.”

Time skips,

At home,

A/n POV

Jungkook already got ready for the dinner, he was waiting for y/n to come downstairs so they can go.

Suddenly he heard heels sound coming downstairs he assumed its y/n he turn to her and hung his mouth open

Jungkook POV

Oh, fuck she look so breathtaking. You are so lucky to have her as your wife Jeon Jungkook.

End of Jungkook POV

While Jungkook was lost in her beauty, Y/n called him which make him snapped out of his thought.

Y/n: Jungkook Hmm…actually my dress’ zipper can ... you zip it up for me?”

With that Jungkook came closer to her while she turn her bare back to him, Jungkook finger make his way to y/n’s zipper. When Jungkook cold finger came in contact with y/n’ bare back she got goosebump all over her body. She closed her eyes.

To be continue,

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Annyeong  💜