CHAPTER 7 📁 💔

Time skip to one week,

Author POV

Y/n and Jungkook returned to Korea one week ago. Today is Saturday so y/n didn’t go to university, she have already cleaned the house and she is now watching K-drama. Suddenly her phone rang.

Y/n POV

Caller ID; Jungkook.

On phone,

Y/n: “hello.”

Jungkook: “y/n I forgot my important file at home can you bring it to me in my office it’s very urgent?”

Y/n: “okay where have you kept it?”

Jungkook: “in the left drawer inside our closet.”

Y/n: “okay I’ll bring it.”

Phone ended.

I went to our room to get the file I had found it. I went to change and then I left.

 I went to change and then I left

After 30 minutes I reached Jungkook’s office

After 30 minutes I reached Jungkook’s office. It was my first time visiting his office. I entered and went to the receptionist.

Receptionist: “hello mam how can I help you?”

Y/n: “um can you tell me where is Jungkook… I mean Mr. Jeon’s office.”

Receptionist: “okay do you have an appointment what’s your name?”

Y/n: “No I don’t actually…” she was cut off by the receptionist.

Receptionist: “I’m sorry mam I can’t let you meet Mr. Jeon without any appointment. Mr. Jeon meet only those who an appointment fixed with him.”

Y/n: “Actually I’m Mrs. Jeon his wife and I came to give him this file.”

Receptionist: “ohh I’m so sorry Mrs. Jeon please forgive me I didn’t know that you’re Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon ‘s office is on the third floor to the left side and sir is currently in a meeting which will end soon so you can wait in his office.”

Y/n: “it’s okay I understand and thank you.”

While I was inside the elevator on my way to Jungkook office there were two staff gossiping about Jungkook’s secretary being close to him and just shrugged it off.

I finally found Jungkook office as the receptionist said he must be in the meeting, so I didn’t know I just entered and what I saw broke my heart into million of pieces

I finally found Jungkook office as the receptionist said he must be in the meeting, so I didn’t know I just entered and what I saw broke my heart into million of pieces. Jungkook was lying on the couch while a girl was lying on top of him.

Author POV

Jungkook was shocked. He pushed the girl, who was his secretary, but she grabbed Jungkook tie pulling Jungkook closer.

Meanwhile Y/n kept the file on the table and then rushed out of Jungkook’s office.

Jungkook: “Y/n…”

Secretary: “who was she sir?”

Jungkook: “Get off me you slut.”

Y/n POV

I went home with tears full in my eyes, my heart ached so bad.

I made dinner, but I didn’t eat, I went to sleep in our room.

Time skips at night,

Author POV

Jungkook reached home feeling guilty as he entered, he didn’t see y/n, but he noticed that there were food on the dinner table. He went and ate. After he went to freshen up, he saw y/n sleeping. He went to take a shower. While y/n know he has come she just pretended to be asleep. She wiped her dry tears off her cheeks.

After some time Jungkook came out of the shower.

Jungkook: “Y/n I know you are not sleeping get up we need to talk.”

Y/n: “I don’t want to.”

Jungkook: “but I want to y/n.” he raised his voice a bit and said in a cold tone.

Y/n got up angrily.

Y/n: “what do you want to talk about after cheating on me Jungkook.”

Jungkook: “I have not cheat on you y/n…” y/n cut him off.

Y/n: “oh so whatever I have see was just a dream huh answer me Jungkook why.”

Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook: “it’s just a misunderstanding y/n, she is just my secretary and she was about to fall but I have saved her from falling making both of us fell on the couch and that’s when you have entered and when I was trying to get up who knows that bitch will have hold my tie and was trying to flirt with me but trust me y/n I have never go close to her she is the one who always cling on me.”

Y/n: “what! This is why some of your staff was talking about her clinging on you.”

Jungkook: “even the staff knows.”

Y/n: “I’m sorry Jungkook I shouldn’t have misunderstood you.”

Y/n said while looking down.

Jungkook: “I am sorry as well I shouldn’t have yelled at you. Have you eat your dinner?”

Y/n: “No.”

Jungkook: “You should eat then.”

Y/n: “No I’m not hungry.”

With that y/n went to sleep.

It was their first time fighting after marriage but thank God it have been solved and they have cleared all the misunderstanding among them.
On call:

Jungkook: "find me a new secretary and fired that slut..."

To be continue,

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Annyeong  💜