CHAPTER 10 🍷🍽

Emma was the first one to run inside his office to make a false story so that I could be punished. While I entered his office behind her.

Emma: “sir y/n… was bullying me for no reason, I was walking in the hallway she has blocked my way and slap me look her hand is stamp on my cheek

Emma: “sir y/n… was bullying me for no reason, I was walking in the hallway she has blocked my way and slap me look her hand is stamp on my cheek.”

Y/n: “you deserve that bitch.”

Mr. Kim: “Miss y/n mind your language.”

Y/n: “but… sir I haven’t do anything in fact she is…”

I was cut off by …

Emma: “sir she is lying.”

Mr. Kim: “miss y/n call your guardian right now!”

Y/n: “sir…”

Mr. Kim: “DO YOU WANT BE TO SPEAK IN CHINESE, THAI OR JAPANESE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND CALL YOUR GUARDIAN!”

I grabbed my phone wondering should I call Jungkook or not. I finally decided, I dialed his number and call him.

OTP

Jungkook: “Hello y/n.”

Y/n: “Jungkook… I was asked by my lecturer to called you.”

Jungkook: “what why whose ass have you beat.”

Y/n: “she deserved it!”

Jungkook: “so I was right now will you explain why?”

Y/n: “she was telling me harsh thing and when I have shown her real place, she slapped me, so I slapped her back but…”

Jungkook: “but…”

Y/n: “my slap was way too hard that my hand got stamped on her shitty face and the lecturer saw that, but she told the lecturer that I was the one who bully her.”

Jungkook: “wait I’ll come, wait for me inside the office.”

Y/n: “hmm.”

The phone call ended.

Emma: “sir give her a detention so she can’t bully me again.”

Y/n: “shut up bitch you are the one who deserved that not me…”

Mr. Kim: “THAT’S ENOUGH MISS LEE Y/N!”

Jungkook: “wrong MRS JEON JUNGKOOK Y/N her name

I turned to see Jungkook. I went to him and hugged him, making both the lecturer and Emma shocked.

Mr. Kim: “CEO of J. JK company?”

Jungkook caressed my red cheek, then faced the lecturer.

Jungkook: “yes CEO Jeon Jungkook.”

Mr. Kim: “so he is your guardian miss y/n?”

Jungkook: “I don’t like repeating myself she not a miss anymore, she is my wife MRS Jeon Y/n.