CHAPTER 13🎓

Time skip one month later,

A/n POV

Today is a very big day for y/n. She is going to graduate from university and her parents and Jungkook is going to attend her graduation ceremony.

Y/n POV

I have already got ready to attend my graduation ceremony. Today I am very happy and proud of myself. I am going there with Jungkook while my parents is going to meet me there.

 I am going there with Jungkook while my parents is going to meet me there

Y/n: "Jungkook where are you we are getting late."

He came downstairs.

Jungkook: "oh my gosh y/n I'm coming are you that restless to go

Jungkook: "oh my gosh y/n I'm coming are you that restless to go."

Y/n: "I know but..."

Jungkook: "let's go it's okay."

Time skips at the university.

A/n POV

The graduation ceremony has already started.

Y/n and Jungkook was sitting on the seats and behind them y/n's parents was sitting

The university's head Mr. Kim Seokjin started announcing.

Mr. Kim Seokjin: "Mrs. Jeon Y/n is requested to come on stage please."

Y/n held Jungkook hand tightly while Jungkook caressed her hand.

Y/n: "I'm nervous."

Jungkook: "it's okay love I'm proud of you don't be nervous okay."

With that he placed a kiss on her forehead.

As soon as y/n stepped on the stage everyone started clapping for her.

Mr. Kim Seokjin: "Mrs. Jeon Y/n graduated in MBA (Master of Business Administration) and have also been classified as top student of this year in this university. Congratulations to you and I would like you to give a speech on this journey of yours.

Y/n: "First of all I would like to thank my lecturers for guiding me in this journey and of course my parents but I would also like to thank someone special to me because without him I would not have been here. Today I'm standing on this stage here all because of him. He have always been my support system. That special person in my life is MY HUSBAND JUNGKOOK. Jungkookie thank you so much for being there for me you are the best husband in the world. I will cherish you forever. Thank you."

With that y/n's speech ended, making Jungkook eyes teary.

Y/n ran toward Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook lifted her up while hugging her.

Jungkook: "I love you so much."

Y/n gave Jungkook a peck on his lips.

Y/n: "I love you more."

Y/n's parents came to her.

Y/n's Parents: "congratulations dear. We are proud of you."

Y/n: "thanks mom dad."

Y/n's dad: "dear it's now time for you to handle our company Lee Industries after all I'm old now so the company need a new CEO which is you and I know you have the potential."

Y/n: "that is okay dad but CEO..."

Y/n's dad: "I know it's a big responsibility that's why I am giving you this post and I know there is not going to be a better CEO than you."

Y/n: "okay dad I'll be joining from tomorrow."

To be continue,

I'm really sorry for making you all wait that much.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned for the next part and don't forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Annyeong 💜