CHAPTER 19 🤢🤰

Time skip at home,
Jungkook: “Now explain why you did this?”
Y/n: “oh come on Jungkook why you are overreacting that much.”
Jungkook: “I’m overreacting? You are lying y/n you FUCKING BETRAYED ME.”
Y/n: “I didn’t I was just feeling dizzy, and he just stop me from falling.”
Jungkook: “Oh come on y/n how much low will you fall.”
Y/n eyes got fill with tears.
Jungkook: “STOP THIS CROCODILE TEARS INFRONT OF ME OK EVEN I BELIVED YOU IN THIS BUT HOW ABOUT THIS HOW ARE YOU GONNA DENY THIS HUH HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COVER THIS UP.” He said while showing y/n the picture.
Y/n: “this… this is not me!”
Jungkook: “so now it’s not you huh stop y/n just fucking stop why did you have to do this to me DID I EVER TREAT YOU BAD HUH EVEN IF OUR MARRIAGE WAS ARRANGED, I HAVE TREATED YOU WELL I HAVE CARE FOR YOU AFTER I FELL FOR YOU. YOU BECAME MY EVRYTHING WAS I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BETRAY ME LIKE THIS THANK GOD THAT PERSON TOLD OTHERWISE.”
Y/n: “it’s not true please trust me how could you believed a stranger instead of your wife.”
Jungkook: “TRUST YOU! NICE JOKE MISS LEE Y/N AND THAT WORD WIFE DOESN’T LOOK GOOD ON YOU.”
Y/n: “Enough Jungkook please.”
Y/n run to her room while crying a mess.
Time skips in the morning,
A/n POV
The whole night y/n have cry Jungkook have sleep in another room.
She was getting ready for the office but suddenly she felt like throwing up she quickly ran to the bathroom.
She had doubts on something to confirm she ran to the chemist, and she came home with a pregnancy kit.
Time skips,
She was now holding that pregnancy kit in her with her closed eyes.
Y/n POV
I was extremely nervous; I opened my eyes to see the result and…
The result is… POSITIVE.

Y/n POV
I was extremely nervous; I opened my eyes to see the result and…
The result is… POSITIVE

My eyes fill up with tears continuously flowing from my eyes.
I’M GONNA BE A MOM!
I ran downstairs to tell Jungkook.
Y/n: “JUNGKOOK I have something to tell you I’m going to be…”
Jungkook: “I don’t have time to listen to your nonsense.”
He said coldly.
Y/n: “but Jung- “
Without listening to me he storm out of the house.

To be continue,
I’m really sorry for making you all wait that much.
And I also apologies for this short chapter.
Thank you so much for reading.
Stay tuned for the next part and don’t forget to vote if you like it and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.
Love you guys,
Annyeong  💜