✧*̥˚ Sunday Morning *̥˚✧

Joel

I did not sleep well last night. My thoughts were preoccupied with visuals of Kes grinding on my leg and exploding into a delicious orgasm. Her whimpers still echoed in my ears. Perhaps I was a crazy for shutting it down so soon.

No, that's not true, I know I did the right thing. However, the look of disappointment in her eyes shocked me to my core.

I've only known the girl for a couple days, but already I knew she needed protectin'. She is fragile, that one. I want to be there for her.

I rise up out of bed with a groan and make my way across the hall to the guest bedroom door, wearin' nothin' but my grey sweatpants.

I push an ear up to the door and listen for her, hoping she wakes soon. When I don't hear nothin' I open the door slightly and pop my head in.

Kes is awake, but she's still lyin' down with red puffy eyes.

"Darlin," I sigh.

I open the door wider and let myself in. I walk over to the bed and peer down at her. I'm about to ask if she's alright when she looks up at me with those doe eyes of hers.

"W-will you come lay by me, please?" She pleads.

I can't deny her. "Of course, baby girl."

I make my way 'round the bed and pull back the sheets and slip inside. I wrap my arms around her small frame and cradle her in my warm embrace.

We stay like that for awhile until she rolls over and looks me in the eyes. Her eyes still betray her sleepiness, but I don't mind. They're the most seductive eyes I've looked into in a long while.

"I'm sorry about last night," she whispers.

"Baby girl, don't be. You did well." I lean over and plant a small kiss on her forehead. I try to pull my head back and look in her eyes, but I hesitate. My lips linger just above her head until she looks up at me.

We share a still moment, our lips just centimeters away. I'm the first to lean in and touch my lips to hers, awarding her with a gentle kiss.

She breathes out a sigh of relief, as if she was waiting for the moment when I would be the first to initiate somethin'.

I allow myself to deepen our kiss. Her tongue slips effortlessly into my mouth, causing me to kiss her back more furiously. I keep my pace even and measured, moving my mouth with hers and my tongue with hers.

She's needy, and I can feel it in the way she kisses me with her perfect supple lips. She wants more... more than I can give at the moment. I decided to placate her for a little longer, though.

My hands roam over her waist and the beautiful curvature of her hips. I press her closer to my body, ignoring the fact that I've gone hard. The things she does to me... she has no idea.

She moans softly into my mouth, causing gooseflesh to travel down my arms and legs.

I roll her gently over on her back and prop myself up on one arm as I continue to taste her delicious tongue. My erection is firmly pressed up against her thighs. She catches my tongue and begins to gently suck on it before moving to bite my bottom lip.

Fuck. She is so damn sexy. She releases my lip from her bite and smiles at me while bitin' her own bottom lip.

I manage to breathe out, "Baby girl, you're feelin' naughty this mornin aren't ya?"

"Mhmm," she replies sheepishly.

I smirk. "Now, now kitten, don't forget we want to pace ourselves, yes?" I look at her expectantly, waiting for her reply.