✧*̥˚ Let's Play *̥˚✧

Joel

I wanted to stay longer. I really did. Even though I was sure Kes was not ready for things to progress further, I could tell she wanted it last night.

I wanted very badly to stay and cuddle with her. Have her fall asleep in my arms. Kiss her all night. She deserved it.

However, I don't trust myself around her yet. A part of me wants to be soft and gentle with her, and the other part of me wants to break her. Those are two very extremes. Something tells me she could handle a common ground between the two, but I was not sure I could deliver on that.

She does things to me. Things that make me feral and aggressive. She needs protectin', but she also needs to be trained. I was disappointed she did not hold off on her orgasm last night. I wanted her to savor the feeling of anticipation. I wanted to talk her through it.

We will have to work on that. I have to remember she hasn't been trained for this kind of thing. Eventually, I will have to have this conversation with her. I just haven't decided when. All I know is that it is coming sooner than I would have thought. I won't be able to control myself around her much longer. Especially with the way she calls me Daddy.

I finally lift myself off the bed, my cock throbbing as I think about what transpired last night. I could taste her cum on her tongue, but I want to try it for myself. I can't help but imagine the way she'd squirm and moan, wrapped around my tongue. I wish her legs were wrapped around my face right now.

I stand up and head to the master bathroom. Before I make it however, I sneak a chance peek into her bedroom. Inside, I see Kes is awake in her bed.

Her fist is wrapped in the sheets and her manicured toes are curled. I look closer. She is completely naked and convulsing in ecstacy.

Her fingers are between her thighs, rubbing her beautiful pink pussy. Her gorgeous pink nipples stand erect.

Fuck, my cock throbs. She's masturbating in front of her bedroom window.

A wave of emotions crash through me. I'm slightly pissed off that she is openly masturbating by the window, however her performance is too sexy to be mad at right now. There will be time for that later. Right now, this performance is for me. I know it.

I grab my cock underneath my baggy sweats and tighten my grip. I begin to slowly pump my dick, starting slowly at the tip and picking up pace as I move down my shaft.

I continue to watch her rub her clit slowly, wishing I was there to help. She begins to pick up the pace, and I match my rhythm with hers.

I want to fuck her against that window. I'd give her a lesson on what it really means to show off her body to the world, since apparently it didn't bother her. There were many lessons to be had. I'll have to teach her one tonight for this little performance.

I couldn't think too hard about it though because her fingers slipped inside her pussy and she started pumping furiously. Her back arched and I could tell by her mouth that she was moaning. Judging by the way her lips moved, I would have thought she was saying 'Joel.'

I start pumping my dick harder, feeling that familiar sensation beginning to build. I was going to cum soon. This is what she does to me.

I watched as her slick fingers explored her beautiful pussy, and I could tell she was close to climax. Her toes began to curl and her back and hips began to arch higher in the air. Her other hand moves to her throat and she begins to choke herself.

Fuck. She is perfect.

My breath is becoming ragged and I'm about to climax. I match my pace with hers until I can't handle it any longer. I explode into a powerful orgasm that rocks my entire body and I continue to milk my cock until there's nothing left. My eyes never leave her pussy and I can see as she explodes into her own orgasm. Her body shivering with pleasure.