✧*̥˚ Neighborhood Party *̥˚✧

Kes

It has been an agonizing–downright tortuous– two days since I've seen Joel. Between having to go back to work and the late night jobs that Joel has had to attend, we have both been too worn out and far too busy to hang out, much less hook up. I was already beginning to feel touch-starved–missing the feeling of him inside me. Next time I see him, it would take an impressive amount of self constraint to not pounce on him and take him right then and there.

It really wasn't fair. We had such an amazing date, and I finally was able to relieve some of the pent up sexual tension that radiated through my bones and permeated my thoughts so ardently. I had promised Joel the next morning that I wouldn't touch myself–and I was currently chastising myself for agreeing to something that felt so impossible. I hadn't thought that it would be two whole days before I got to see him again–and in a public place for that matter.

After Joel left for work that morning, Mrs. Poverly was at my door once again inviting me and the rest of the neighborhood to a welcome barbecue that she had planned for me. The party was tonight–just on the precipice of some much needed down time for Joel and I. It was the weekend and we were both free from work engagements. I don't know that we had any real plans, but hopefully it involved fucking the days away. I had just gotten a taste, and I was already addicted.

After work, I spent a majority of the evening before the party pondering on what my long-term goals are in life. It was the homework Joel requested, along with reading several links that contained information on submissive/dominant dynamics. Some of it freaked me out, especially the dungeon torture type stuff, but I felt comfortable enough with most other things. In all honesty, Joel had already secured a trustworthy spot in my life that I seemed to have always lacked with other people. I felt confident enough to try almost anything with him, and I even expressed that with Joel who seemed slightly concerned.

I suppress my thoughts from going astray–trying my hardest to ignore the salacious scenarios that played like re-runs through my head. I wanted to have my long-term goals figured out before I saw him tonight. I'd do just about anything to see Joel look at me with pride in his eyes–seeking his approval at every turn. I realize that praise kinks are a very real thing, and Joel knows I have a predilection for his approval, and he has used it to his advantage–that much was abundantly clear. He has expertly pushed me to achieve things that I didn't know I was even working on. Patience being the biggest one.

I know I still had to work on my patience–especially given the numerous times I almost caved after I explicitly told Joel I wouldn't pleasure myself. It was just so hard, especially when I couldn't see Joel–when I couldn't feel him. I was left with my thoughts, and they were so explicit–so unrestrained. Joel was good at making me feel this way.

I quickly jot down patience on my little note-pad. It would have to be a top priority otherwise I would constantly feel this way when we were unable to connect right away. Then again, even if I did learn patience, I doubt waiting so long to feel him again would be any less excruciating.

I huff in frustration. I would just have to put my faith in Joel and hope that I won't have to wait too much longer. I was beginning to feel slightly irritable. I stare for a few minutes at my sorry excuse for a list before giving up. I needed to get ready for the barbecue, and I wanted to look hot as fuck since Joel hasn't seen me in 48 hours. I wonder if it was just as agonizing for him too.

I run upstairs and take a quick, scalding hot shower. I scrub every square inch of my body until I'm pink and exfoliated. My mind races with obscene thoughts that I try to ignore, but it only seems to make it worse. By the time Joel gets ahold of me, I'm going to be a desperate, needy mess. I'm sure he is counting on it.