✧*̥˚ Date Night (2 of 2) *̥˚✧

We order dessert to-go. I order a slice of devil's food cake and Joel opts for a simple carrot cake. I carry the containers in my lap as we make our way home. I feel this rush of excitement flow through me–anticipating what comes next.

I'm so ridiculously horny just thinking about it that my heart is off to the races, beating so hard in my chest that I am sure it reverberates throughout the cab of Joel's truck.

He left me with a lot to think about, and I was very curious what kind of 'homework' Joel had planned for me. Joel saves me from drowning in my thoughts when he places a hand on my upper thigh. I can feel the warmth radiating off his hands. It just makes me wetter. I'm actually kind of concerned for my dress right now, especially considering my underwear has taken up residence in Joel's leather jacket pocket.

"What kind of homework are you wanting me to do," I ask, barely containing my thinly-veiled enthusiasm.

He squeezes my thigh with his rough hand and peers at me, a devilish look crossing his face, "I see you haven't stopped thinking about our conversation," he chuckles darkly.

"How could I? You gave me an awful lot to think about," I retort, returning his smile.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were excited," he says, one eyebrow raised.

"In more ways than one," I whisper under my breath. It obviously wasn't quiet enough because Joel looks at me with surprise.

"Are ya now, darlin?" He asks, one eyebrow cocked–a nefarious look in his eyes. We are waiting at a stoplight–the red glow outlining his features in such a way that he looked dangerous. A fire rages inside him and I might as well be Icarus flying too close to the sun.

"Can you really blame me?" I ask sincerely, "I've really enjoyed our... time... together," I trail off when I notice the way he is looking at me. Desire. Hunger. Something animalistic. His jaw flexes. I inhale sharply, taken aback by the raw lust on his face. I feel my heart beginning to race faster.

"Touch yourself," Joel commands. His eyes peer down to the short length of my dress.

"R-really? What if someone sees," I ask nervously.

"My windows are tinted, nobody will see. Do it. Now."

I blush, setting our containers on the floorboard. I prop one leg up on the seat, taking care to shift my seatbelt slightly to accommodate.

I spread my legs, giving him a perfect view of my soaked pussy. My eyes never leave his as I slide my hand down to my sex and begin to gently stroke my sensitive area.

The light changes green. Joel's eyes are back on the road, but he offers cursory glances in my direction.

"Do not stop until I say so. You can be as loud as you need to, sugar."

I continue to gently stroke myself, feeling the way my body reacts to his demands. I lean my head up against the window and my eyes flutter closed. I trace concentric circles around my damp clit. The thrill and pleasure I feel has me panting in ecstasy.

"Eyes on me, baby girl," Joel says, glancing my way.

I snap my head forward and watch him as I continue to play with myself.

"Fuck," I whisper seductively. My thoughts race, imagining all the things I want Joel to do to me.

I quicken my pace–drowning in my own pleasure, "I need you," I breathily whine. I can see that he is aroused, his defined bulge pressed up against his jeans, begging to break free.

"That's it, baby," Joel says, glancing back at me before returning his eyes to the road, "keep going, just like that."

I moan louder–amplifying my rhythm, "I-i'm going to cum, Daddy," I whisper. My back arches slightly.