Revenge

NARRATOR'S POV

(a tear left from Taemoo eyes no matter what he did he was his best friend Y/n's eyes landed on Taemoo who was crying she just stare this father daughter emotionlessly)

Y/n: I think it is enough for today *harshly separated them*

Jieun: *wipe her tears* you bitch how dare you do this with my father *raised her voice*

Y/n: *slapped her* first of all don't raised your voice at me and second thing he deserve this

Jieun: I will kill you brutally Y/n

Y/n: *chuckled* first save yourself and your father

(she took out her gun and point at Sungwo's forehead)

Sungwo: *fearfully* Y/n listen I-I a-am sorry please daughter

Y/n: *scoffed* now this whore, bitch, and slut become your daughter.

Sungwo: forgive us...

Y/n: *loaded the gun* say goodbye to your daughter and you friend...

Jieun: Y/n lower your gun or else-

*bang* *bang*

(Jieun close her eyes not ready to witnessed any scene but when she opened her eyes she froze on her spot because Y/n didn't shoot Sungwo now everyone was curiously watching her but..)

yn: I don't want that everyone called Jieun orphan or she become orphan *stared sungwo* I know the pain when your Love one leave you *glanced at Taehyung who lowered his head because he also leave her in past* go Mr sungwo I forgive you because My Mom always tells me forgiveness is the biggest revenge *tear left from her eyes*

(the wave of guilt rushed through his body a lot of thing he did with her killed her mother separated her from his love insulted her give her pain but still she forgave him)

(everyone was now shocked no one was expected this but Marine said)

Marine: no Y/n you can't do this he is the one who took your happiness he kill Mrs Seonim (Y/n's mothers) separate you from Taehyung he don't deserve mercy Y/n

Y/n I don't know anything *went towards Marine and untie her hand*

Marine: Y/n *held her hand* your revenge

(she silently went towards Yejun and opened her ropes yejun immediately hugged her )

Yejun: my daughter are you okay *cupped her cheeks*

Y/n: *nodded*

(she went towards Taehyung and about to open his rope but they heard someone laughing she looked at Taehyung who was already staring her she turned around and witnessed very pain full view Mark was holding Suho by his collar and dragged him his head and nose were bleeding and throw him on Jieun's foot)

Jieun: *smirked* ready to taste you own medicine Kim Y/n

Sungwo: Jieun leave-

Mark: oh oh father-in-law just sit here silently and watch her misery *smirked* throw your gun queen

Y/n: *threw her gun*

Suho: y-yahhh a-are you out of y-your mind *weakly*

Jieun: *kick his stomach* shut your fucking mouth

Y/n: *fisted her palm that her knuckles turn white* result is very dread full for you *staring them*

Mark: *taking steps towards her* oh so you're saying this I don't think so you're in this position to threat us *smirked*