25- Team Dinner

A/N: Thank you so much for being so understanding about my sporadic posting schedule. I had such a fun weekend, it isn't even funny. On a different note, my schedule is pretty free for the next little bit so I should go back to my consistent posting times. Hope you like how the story is going!

I also felt like I should go back to my roots and write a team dinner chapter so here you go!

Gavi's Pov

Xavi had decided that he wanted us to all go out and celebrate our huge win together as a team. I was standing in my bathroom with a suit on and my hair brushed back. I straightened everything out then turned to grab my phone. I picked it up and hoped that there would be a text from Jules, but there wasn't. We hadn't gotten into a fight, but she was still in a weird mood where she wouldn't text me back. I had been left handed by her all day.

I sighed and walked downstairs to my car to head over to the restaurant. I was silently just thinking as I drove there when I opened my center console to grab some gum. I wasn't looking at what I was grabbing and just blindly felt around. My hand landed on a long cylinder bottle that I thought was it, but when I pulled it out, I saw that it was her perfume that she kept in my car. When I saw it my heart shattered. I had asked her to come to dinner with me tonight and that was when I was left on delivered.

After my sad realization, I had turned my brain into auto pilot mode and stopped thinking all together as I completed my drive. I jumped out and handed my keys to the valet. I thanked him and walked inside. Most of the team had shown up and everyone was sitting at a long table all talking together. I was looking for a seat I wanted to sit in when I saw an empty one. I looked at the people around it and all the air came back into my body when I saw that it was Jules.

When she was with me, she stood up and hugged me. "Finally you showed up," she said with a big smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked in shock. She looked around confused, "you asked me and I said yes?" She had also pulled out her phone to show me the text that she had sent. I pulled out my phone and realized that I must have missed it. I was so relieved that she wasn't mad at me.

Once we had sorted out the issue, we both sat down and my hand went straight to her leg. I saw that some of the boys were looking, but I didn't care.

Jules' Pov

All the girls had decided to surprise the team with gifts. The guys were busy eating, but we had all given each other looks and all excused ourselves at once to go get them. The guys were obviously confused, but we dodged their questions about where we were going as we walked out to Mickey's car. We grabbed the gifts and walked back into the restaurant before passing them out to the boys.

We had found a lady who loved to paint and who was honored to paint the guys. She was a huge fan of the club and was super nice during the process. When we gave them the go ahead they all ripped the paper off of their gift. They all had the same reaction when they saw what it was in front of them. All of the boys kissed and hugged their girlfriends/ wives in thanks. I awkwardly looked at Gavi only to see that he was looking right back at me.

He nodded and leaned over to plant a fat kiss on my lips. We were in public so it wasn;t very exciting, but when we pulled back everyone had their eyes and mouths wide open. "When did this happen?" Mikky asked me and I could tell that the whole team was waiting for an answer too. "What?" I asked, trying to pretend like I didn't know what they were talking about.

Gavi's Pov

Sira was about to talk again, but Xavi had gotten everyone's attention. He thanked everyone for coming and people started to leave. Balde invited us over and Jules agreed for the both of us. She decided to ride with me and not Frenkie/ Mikky. We walked to my car and she hopped in the passenger seat. She turned on the music and I started the car so we could get going. We didn't really talk that much, but she had grabbed my hand and was toying with my fingers.

"We should do something crazy!" She said out of nowhere. I looked over at her and then went back to the road. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. She was silent for a moment and I could tell that she was thinking. After a moment she took out her phone and took a photo of her kissing my cheek. "I am going to post it," She quietly murmured to me. I looked over at her with my eyes wide open. She looked surprisingly chill. "The whole world should know about us." I didn't disagree at all. I heard her take a deep breath and expected that it was because she posted it.

We pulled up to his house and saw that his driveway was already full of cars. We parked at the bottom and walked up it. When we walked in Mikky had swooped her up and they ran off to go do something. I, on the other hand, followed Pedri into the living room. I slumped down on the couch and was observing the FIFA game that Balde and Pablo Torre were playing.

Padri slouched down next to me too and he whispered in my ear, "are you guys dating?" I didn't look at him and just nodded yes. I heard a content sigh of air as he leaned back over. I know he wanted me to look at him, but I refused to see the smug look on his face.

Jules' POV

Mikky had brought me upstairs so we could change into matching workout sets. Mostly because we hated begging in dresses, but also because we wanted to match. Once we were done changing, we walked back down stairs only to see boys playing video games. Instead of walking in, we changed directions and tried to sneak out the door. "Where do you think you are going?" I heard Gavi behind us. I tried to quickly get out the door, but I felt his strong arms pull me back by the waist. I screamed for Mikky, but she just kept laughing.

I kicked and screamed as he carried me into the living room. He threw me on the couch and we both laughed as my body made contact with the cushion. He grabbed a blanket from the couch behind us and pulled it off. He sat down next to me and I scooted closer to him. He opened his arms and I put my legs across his body. I leaned my head on him and sighed constantly. I realized I hadn't looked at my phone in a while. The realization of what happened I had done started to sink in. I had actually posted a photo of us. I picked up my phone and as expected, there were hundreds of notifications. Gavi looked over my shoulder and saw what I was looking at. He pulled the phone out of my hand and put it on the other side of him. "I love you," He whispered to me. "I love you too," I responded as I looked up into his eyes.

I love him

Gavi's Pov

I love her

____________________________________________________________________________

@JulesAnderson

JulesAnderson: Team dinners are on top

Liked by: @PabloGavi, @PedriGonzalez, @Mikky___Kie, and 123,458 others

Comments turned off

____________________________________________________________________________