Chapter 13

Niall POV

Today I'm going to surprise Katie. She thinks I'm coming tomorrow but I pulled some strings and decided to come home a day later. I love that girl so much. She is pretty, funny, and beautiful. I don't know what will I do if I didn't have her. I did miss her for the past 2 weeks while I'm here in LA. I miss holding her and I miss kissing her. We did Facetime while I was away but I just needed her to be in my arms.

While I was getting on the plane I felt my phone vibrating. I unlocked my phone to see Katie who sent me a picture of her and Amy. I guess Amy is at the apartment.

Katie: We miss you

Niall: Miss you guys too. Come home sooner than you think. Love you cutie :)

Katie: Love you too :)

I got on the plane and went to find my seat. Once I found my seat I sat down and got comfortable. I took my AirPods out and decided to listen to music. While I was listening to music I felt my eyes getting closed the next thing I knew I went to sleep.

-!-

"Excuse me, sir. We have landed" I heard the air host say and tapped my shoulder

I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was getting off the plane.

"Thank you" I told her

"You're welcome. I hope you had a safe flight" she said and I nodded

I put on my baseball cap and sunglasses just in case I got recognized. I got out of the airplane and went to the area to get my bags. Once I got my bags I got out of the airport and to the van that was waiting for me. Once I got outside I can see fans and paparazzi. Oh. Great. Not gonna lie I love my fans but I just want to go out and not get mobbed. I went to the van without taking any pictures or signing anything because my security guard said I have to go to the car. Once I got inside the van I sat down and put my bag beside me.

-!-

I just got home and Frank who is my driver helped me with my bags. I said goodbye to him and went inside the apartment. I went to the elevator and went to the floor of my apartment. Once I got out of the elevator I went to find my apartment. I know I have the keys but I didn't want Katie to be freaked out. I just knocked on the door and a few minutes later Katie opened it. She had this cutest surprised look on her face. Amy came behind her.

"What the?" she asked

"Surprise" I said

"You little freak. Come here" she said

I smiled and gave her a hug. I picked her up to make her squeal and spun her around in circles. I put her down and put my hands on her waist and looked at her. She smiled and put her arms around my neck.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow" she said

"I was. But I pulled some strings and decided to come back home early" I said

"I'm happy that you're home. I missed you" she said as she hugged me. I sighed and rested my chin on her head while rubbing her back. I looked at Amy and gave her props.

"Did you miss me?" I asked Amy and she giggled

"Yes" she said and I smiled

I looked at Katie and I kissed her. She played with my hair which I liked from her. I smiled and continued kissing her.

"Hey there's a kid here" I heard Amy said

I pulled away from Katie and let go of her. I picked Amy up and put her on my hip.