Move In With Me (Sam Winchester)

Fluff

WARNING: nothing really

Words: 497

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were going to surprise Sam.

You knew he'd been feeling a little down lately. He and Dean had another fight and Dean left the bunker. He hadn't been home for 5 days. Dean had been sending messages that he was okay and not dead, but they were to you and not Sam. Obviously you passed the message to Sam.

You live about 2 hours away from the bunker, which makes it difficult to go and see your boyfriend easily. So today you decided to drive over to him and give him some company. On the way there you make some stops for snacks and drinks for the two of you to enjoy later.

About two hours later you arrive at the bunker. You park your car and walk to the door. You knock on it, sort of stomping your fist against the metal, and after awhile it opens. Sam stands there in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He looks a bit tired, but certainly surprised. "Y/N? How did-when did you uhm-" he stutters. "Surprise!" you say while hugging him. You immediately feel his arms wrap tightly around you and you instantly feel safe, at home. He nuzzles his face into your neck and he takes a deep breath. "Come in, come in."

You're both laying on the couch watching some random movie, enjoying the snacks you bought earlier. Then Sam turns his head towards you and he looks like he wants to say something. "What?" you ask.

"Stay with me", he says.

"What do you mean? I'm here aren't I?" you answer is confusion.

"No, I mean, stay tonight. Hell, stay this month or this year or-" he hesitates.

"Or?"

"Or forever", he quietly says.

Forever? Like moving in? For good? For always? Apparently you were quiet for a while because he says: "Shit, sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Forget it."

"What? No don't say that! I would love to move in with you! Could you imagine how great that would be?" you say.

He looks at you. First surprised but then a smile slowly creeps up on his face. He basically attacks you with a kiss. "Really?" he asks one more time while looking at you with those puppy eyes of his. "Yes. Yes I'll move in with you", you confirm.

You know that he was lonely, because Dean wasn't around. And because of that you were worried about him. He cares so much for his brother and for him to just leave must be horrible for Sam. That's one of the reasons you said yes. The other one is because you love him so much. You feel so comfortable around him, you feel at home with him. He can always make you laugh. He can always cheer you up. He always cares for you and makes sure you're okay. He's always going to be there for you in your brightest and in your darkest times.