Pick Up Line (Dean Winchester)

FLUFF I GUESS?

Warning: suggestive talk, season 1 Dean

Words: 761

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I'm at work at the local bar. I'm a bartender. I wipe down the counter after some drunk guy spilled his glass. I finally get the bitter drink off the counter and then start to wash off some dirty glasses. The door opens and I look up. Two guys walk in. One really tall and one slightly shorter. I can't help but look a little longer at the shorter one. He just looks so... Mesmerizing. He walks in like he owns the place, his leather jacket describes his personality completely. He looks around the bar and I quickly look down before he sees me staring.

I hear the soft creak of the barstool and I turn to look. It's the leather jacket guy. He's even more mesmerizing from up close. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of green, freckles cover his face and his dirty blonde hair is styled slightly up and messy.

"What can I get ya?" I ask him.

"Just a beer", he smirks.

I smile back and grab a beer from the fridge and pop the cap off. I put it on the counter in front of him.

"You want a glass with that?" I ask.

"Nah, I'll save you the work", he again smirks.

I smile at him as a thanks. It's quiet for a while, but somehow not awkward.

"Where'd you leave the guy you came in with?" I ask.

"You saw us walk in, huh?" he takes a sip of his beer.
"He's at some table in the back", he continues.

I nod.

"So what made you decide to sit at the bar instead of with him?" I tease a little bit.

He chuckles.

"Well, you are way better looking than him", he winks and takes another sip.

You may think that's cheesy, but it's one of the best pick up lines I have heard someone day to me in this bar.

"Well that's sweet", I answers.

He shrugs with his oh so attractive smile.

"So what's your name, sweetheart?", he asks.

"Why? You wanna ask me out?" I ask while putting my stuff down and leaning on the counter.

He seems to be caught off guard a little, but he quickly goes back to his previous cocky posture.

"Maybe? Is that a bad thing?" he smirks.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Come on. What's your name?" he asks.

I sigh.

"It's Y/N"

He smirks and nods.

"It fits you. Good name", he says.

"Thanks", my cheeks slightly burn up.

His voice sounds like music to my ears and every word he says interests me. His pretty plumb lips move as he speaks and it- Wait. As he speaks. He's speaking. Crap.

"Sorry, what was that?" I ask.

He chuckles.

"About that date...", he says.

"What about it?" I ask.

He take a sip of his drink first. He looks down at the counter and slightly bites his lip. His pretty green eyes look up to me, looking right into mine.

"What do you say we get out of here?" he asks.

Fucking hell. I want to. Sort of. I mean, did I tell you how beautiful he is? His confidence beams off of him, but at the same time he seems so mysterious.

"Who do you think I am?" I say, raising one eyebrow.

He keeps looking at me. He shrugs and the corners of his mouth go down for a second.

"I think you are a pretty girl and I like talking to you", he says.

"Look, sweetie, I'm not getting out of here. First of all, I don't even know your name and second of all, even if I wanted to, I can't. I have to finish my shift", I say truthfully.

He smirks.

"What time do you get off?" he asks.

"12 am, so 2 more hours", I say.

He licks his lips before taking the last sip of his beer. He stands up and just before he leaves he says:

"My name's Dean. Call me when you get off", he hands me a card.

I take it and look at it. FBI? It reads the name Dean Feral. There's a phone number right next to his name. I look up from the card and see Dean and the tall guy walking out the door, but not before he turns around and gives me a little wave with that beautiful smile. And then the mysterious character leaves the building. FBI?

Who is that guy?