Dinner (Dean Winchester)

FLUFF

Warning: none

Words: 883

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"Hey, sweetie", I say as I kiss Dean on the cheek.

"Hey", he says, distracted by the cartoon he was watching.

It was a adorable sight, honestly. He was laying on his stomach on his bed, a pillow tucked under his chest and over his arms, eyes wide and bright while staring at the screen.

I sit down next to him and watch the cartoon as well. Scooby-Doo. Classic one. I look over at Dean again. He's honestly a little kid trapped inside a grown man's body. But I love him.

The episode ends and Dean turns off the TV with a sigh. He rolls over on his back and then looks at me and stretches. I chuckle.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing.... I love you"

He's lost for words a little and blushes a tiny bit.

"I love you too, sweetheart", he eventually says. "What time is it?"

"It's 6:47 pm", I answer.

"Already? I really have to start making dinner", he says while starting to get up.

I gently push him back down.

"Let me do it. You look so comfy here", I say while caressing his cheek.

He leans into my touch and smiles at me.

"Thank you. You're the best, sweetheart", he says.

I ruffle his hair a little and smile. I then get up and make my way to the kitchen. I meet Sam in the hallway.

"Oh was just gonna see where Dean was. It's late and we still-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"I'm on it already. Don't worry", I smile.

"Oh, great. You're really a better cook than he is", Sam says honestly and I chuckle.

I finally get to the kitchen and grab some pans. I'm making a simple pasta. Tastes good and done quickly. I start cooking and soon the kitchen fills with a lovely smell of tomatoes and union. I mumble the song 'Providence' by Poor Man's Poisen as I stir the sauce.

Dean's POV

I lay in bed when suddenly a delicious smell fills my nose. I take a deep breath in and sigh at the smell. I get up and open the door. I hear a muffled voice sing in the hallway, a comforting sound, and more of that wonderful smell hits me. I follow the sound and eventually end up in the doorway of the kitchen. There she is. Her back is facing towards me and I get a lovely view of her ass in those tight flares. She's humming some song and I can just see that's she's enjoying herself. Her foot is tapping along to her own singing. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. At first she jumps a little but then she relaxes.

"Looking sexy", I say and give her neck a sweet kiss.

She giggles. Oh God, I love that sound.

"Dinner's almost ready", she says with her sweet voice.

"Hmm... I smelled it all the way in my room. Delicious by the way. Can't wait to taste it", I say and I try to grab the spoon to get a taste.

She playfully slaps my hand away.

"Nu-uh. You have to wait", she says.

I slightly pout and she laughs.

"That's not going to change my mind, honey. Anyway, go get Sam", she says.

I walk away while rubbing my hand, pretending to be in pain. I can hear the faint sound of her laughter, making me feel all warm and mushy inside.

I pound my fist on Sam's door.

"Dinner!" I yell through the door and walk back to the kitchen.

When I get there, I see that the table is already made.

"Oh, sweetheart, you should've had me do that", I say.

She smiles.

"Don't worry about it. Just take a seat."

She doesn't have to tell me twice. I sit down and at that moment Sam walks in.

"Oh my God, it smells really good", he says.

He sits down as well and Y/N sits next to me. I put my hand on her thigh and give it a slight squeeze as I smile at her. She smiles back and gives me a quick kiss.

"Hey, I'm eating!" Sam whines, but he's biting back a smirk.

"Hey, the fact that you're not getting any, doesn't mean I can't", I say.

He gives me a glare, but I just smirk.

Y/N grabs my plate and puts some pasta on it. She does the same to her own and Sam's plate.

"Enjoy!" she says.

I immediately dig in and take a bite. I moan at how good it tastes. I quickly take another bite.

"It's really good, Y/N", Sam says.

I immediately nod my head while looking at her.

"Amazing", I say with a mouth full of spaghetti.

She chuckles.

"Well, thank you."

We all quickly finish our plates.

"Let me do the dishes. You already cooked dinner", Sam says.

"Oh no, come on. I'll do them. I made them dirty in the first place", Y/N says.

"Come on, Y/N. Sam's right. You already cooked dinner, so... Sam will do the dishes", I say and quickly get up and hurry out of the kitchen.

"Seriously?!" I hear Sam yell after me.