Melons (Dean Winchester)

SHORT SMUT, FLUFF

Warning: choking, slapping, mix of praise and degrading, name-calling, big boobs appreciation, naked cuddles, Dean's twisted mind

Words: 710

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"Take it, baby. Take it", Dean grunts as he pounds into me.

I lay on my back, legs spread and pulled up to my torso. Dean is sitting straight up, thrusting in and out. One of his hands holds onto one of my tits while the other is wrapped around my throat, squeeze slightly.

"That's it. That's a good fucking slut for me", he continues.

I moan every time his cock slams into me.

"You like it, don't you?" he asks, breathing heavily.

I quickly nod. He takes his hand off my throat and slaps me across my face before putting it back.

"Use your words", he grunts.

"Yes!", I get out, it being more difficult for me because his hand was wrapped tight around my throat.

He smirks and slaps me again, leaving a red color behind. This time when putting his hand back, he puts it on my other breast. He squeezes them both and starts thrusting his hips faster.

"I love your tits, baby... So fucking big in my hands", he grunts out, staring at them.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah....", he moans, his breathing getting heavier.

His hips start loosing rhythm as he gets closer to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm getting close, sweetheart", he moans.

"Yeah? You gonna cum, baby?" I moan.

His grip on my tits tightens and his grunts get louder and a little high pitched. One of his hands draws back and slaps the side of my breast, before going back to holding that grip. His thrusts get slower but harder. My moans get louder. Dean's moans get more whiny.

"Fuck yeah", he moans deeply.

It only takes him a few more thrusts before he pulls out and gives his cock a few strokes. He comes over my stomach with a loud groan, a small puddle of cum seeping into my bellybutton. He rubs himself out until his orgasm slowly fades. He slaps both my boobs and I chuckle a bit. He gives me a smile back. He then gets off the bed and leans over to give my forehead a kiss.

"Thank you, baby", he says.

I give him a small smile, a blush over my cheeks. He again smiles back and then walks into the bathroom. When he comes back, he holds a towel. He cleans my stomach and I admire him while he does so. After it's all cleaned up, he gives my stomach a little kiss. He throws the towel somewhere in the room before crawls back onto the bed. His naked body hovers over mine, his face right above mine.

"Hi", I giggle.

"Hi" he smile back before leaning down to kiss me.

He pecks my lips a few times and then my nose once. He then lays down on me, not enough to crush me. His head lays between my boobs, his hand on one of them. He presses a small kiss on the side of it.

"I fucking love these, sweetheart", he says, jiggling the one in his hand.

I laugh and say:

"Yeah, I noticed."

I can feel him smile against my skin.

"They're just perfect. One size too big for my hands. So perky and heavy. Just perfect", he softly pinches one of my nipples, hardening it.

He presses another kiss to the side and then another a little higher up. He continues to do so until he reaches my nipple. He looks me in the eye as he presses a small kiss on the hardened bud. I smile at him as I see him smirking. He then sucks it into his mouth, running his tongue over it. I bite my lip as I watch him do this.

He gives it a little bite and I laugh in return. He pulls back and also laughs as he lays back down on my chest.

"I love them", he says.

I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

"I also love you by the way", he adds.

I laugh.

"Yeah, I better hope so."

I again feel him smile against my skin and after that we finally fall into a deep sleep.