Honeymoon (Dean Winchester)

SMUT

Warning: Kind of vanilla, dirty talk, wedding night.

Words: 1970
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

We laugh loudly as Dean carries me into our hotel room. My arms are wrapped around his neck and we laugh and giggle, still full of joy from the day. We finally got married.

He drops me onto the bed as I laugh again, not necessarily with a reason, except alcohol. My beautiful white dress drapes over the hotel bed. We had finally saved enough money to afford this. The dress and the room. Dean insisted. I was fine with a simple seremony, but Dean wanted to make this day unforgettable, especially for me. He even started working a small job for more income, instead of gambling and playing people at bars.

Both Dean and I had drank quite a lot. Dean stumbles across the room to go to the bathroom while I lay in bed while the world around me spins.

"Sweetheart?"

I open my eyes. I see Dean hovering over me. His hand caresses my cheek.

"You fell asleep" he softly says.

"Oh", I giggle.

He smiles at me. He looks just dreamy and I unintentionally stare at his face. He continues to smile and caress my cheek, although a small blush covers his cheeks.

"You look pretty" I whisper.

"You look gorgeous", he whispers back.

A blush now creeps onto my cheeks. He leans down and kisses my nose. I giggle and he does so too. He again leans down and now kisses my lips quickly. He does this a few times, pecking my lips.

"I love you", he says softly.

"I love you too, Husband", I joke teasingly.

He smiles and kisses me again, this time long, instead of those quick pecks. I place my hands on the sides of his face and moan softly. Dean starts to slowly crawl over me on the bed.

"Watch out for my dress", I say, a little too serious.

"Yeah, yeah", he mumbles, still kissing me.

I slightly push him back.

"I'm serious, Dean", I say.

"I know you are. Come here", he says getting off of the bed and signaling for me to do the same.

I get up and stand in front of him.

"Turn around, baby", he tells me.

I do as I'm told, turning over, my back facing him. I then feel his hands reach for my zipper, slowly dragging it down. While he does that, he presses his body into mine from behind, kissing my neck, whispering how beautiful I am. My breathing grows faster and I feel heat starting to spread through my body. When the zipper is all the way down, he moves his hands to let my dress fall of my shoulders. It falls to the ground, pooling around me as a beautiful, white mist. I get goosebumps as his fingers slowly trail up my sides, stopping when they reach my white lace, very sexy, bra, of course with matching panties.

"So fucking beautiful. My gorgeous wife", he mumbles pressing kisses to the side of my neck.

He softly sucks at my sweetspot that he knows all too well. I let out a soft moan, bringing my hand back to put in his hair. He groans as my fingers wrap into it. He puts his hands on my waist, his fingers slightly digging into the flesh.

"Dean...", I sigh.

He hums into my neck, the vibration tickling me.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart. Tonights all about you. All about my beautiful wife", he mumbles into my neck.